Red Dead Redemption 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Collectors edition is a bit weird...game not included? What's the point :neutral:

As for the others, I don't really care what colour my horse is etc. Just going to stick to the standard game.

That Collectors edition is a bit weird...game not included? What's the point :neutral:

As for the others, I don't really care what colour my horse is etc. Just going to stick to the standard game.
Special editions are typically just a con for nerds and fanboys. Rarely do they include anything worth the extra money.

For the first time in years I’ll be taking time off for a game :cool:
Same :cool: last time was GTA V and before that, GTA 4

Special editions are typically just a con for nerds and fanboys. Rarely do they include anything worth the extra money.

Aye, I saw, playing cards and...some other cards... Looks to be worth a tenner at most.

Still, I thought most collectors editions included the game.

They're selling the collectors box separately but the collectors edition includes the box and the special edition of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back