Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

When my daughter was about six she was watching me play GTA. She’s a massive dog lover so I went over to a dog in the game and said ‘watch what you can do’ and proceeded to kick it to death. She got pretty upset so I told her not to worry and I have just the thing to bring it back to life. She cheered up a bit and I lobbed a grenade at the corpse which set the dog alight. ‘Oh, looks like it didn’t work’ as the dog corpse burnt on the ground. She wasn’t impressed.

Cheered her up by flying a plane into a skyscraper whilst shouting ‘9/11!!!!’

Just started playing this and I’m about 20% in - any advice for me just starting out?

Feels like every time I’m ambushed I always lose, and the people in towns think I’m a dick.

Just started playing this and I’m about 20% in - any advice for me just starting out?

Feels like every time I’m ambushed I always lose, and the people in towns think I’m a dick.
Have you learned how to use deadeye?
Probably worth watching a couple of youtube videos, just to make sure you're not missing some of the tricks.

R1/RB to take cover. If there's no cover either ride/run away to cover.

Like @PTR said too, look up how to use deadeye as that will help.

Take in all the additional quests and try to do as many as you can - some of the storylines that have no impact on the main story are incredible.

Aye I’m trying not to rush through the game like.

I’m canny rubbish with dead eye and the controls on general, I’ll watch the videos thanks!

No, but my Dad stopped to help a woman on the side of the road and strangled her to death by mistake :lol:
Did it stand up in court? 🤣
When my daughter was about six she was watching me play GTA. She’s a massive dog lover so I went over to a dog in the game and said ‘watch what you can do’ and proceeded to kick it to death. She got pretty upset so I told her not to worry and I have just the thing to bring it back to life. She cheered up a bit and I lobbed a grenade at the corpse which set the dog alight. ‘Oh, looks like it didn’t work’ as the dog corpse burnt on the ground. She wasn’t impressed.

Should be made to play RE 7 in VR again as punishment ;)

Last edited:

That is fucked!

Back