Recommend me a funny film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna git you Snuka: Steve Guttenberg stars as a black detective trying to stop retired wrestler Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka stealing couches from the porches of houses in the 'hood' in this parody of 70's blaxpoitation movies.

The Fantastic Foreskin

Anti-circumcision masterpiece about a man who disrupts Bris ceremonies. Starring Steve Guttenberg who ironically has a kosher pickle.

Frost/Nixon

In this battle of the wicketkeeper batsmen, Tony Frost of Warwickshire is in direct competition with Paul Nixon of Leicestershire for a spot in the England A squad for the winter tour of Namibia. Watch the ups and downs of the county season, as Frost (Steve Guttenburg) must cope with a back spasm as Nixon (Steve Guttenburg) drops an important catch at Hove.

A must for all true sports fans

The skirt locker

Kathryn Bigelow’s remake of It Aint Half Hot Mum starring Steve Guttenberg as Gloria, searching the chaos of post war Iraq for a new Carmen Miranda costume

The Italian jobbie

Steve Guttenberg waits for Mark Wahlberg to drop a turd in Vienna then chases the offending jobbie in a speed boat.
The jobbie gets away but later on the clever shit is ambushed and dropped in a hole in the road, to the words from Edward Norton as Sieve “where’s my shit?” “What the fuck happened to my shit?”

Some notable dialogue from the movie involving Charlize Theron as Stella Dumper…

Stella's Receptionist: How long to cack it?
Stella Dumper: Four minutes, and forty three seconds.
Stella's Receptionist: You're the man.
Stella Dumper: What's in the pipe?
Stella's Receptionist: Todd Millikan called. He has a prototype combination bog he wants you to test out. He says he added two flushers.
Stella Dumper: I'll pretend to dump for a couple of seconds. Give him a thrill.

Return of the WHEDi

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away WHED was booted off the SMB and disappeared off to the far reaches of the internet, skunkers. Watch his triumphant return as he defeats the dark lord of the internet once and for all. Stve Gutetnenburg stars as Windy

La Confidential

Adapted from Skellatits' bestselling autobiography - bought by millions, understood by three. Starring Steve Guttenburg as Skellatits' american friend Steve Gutenberg.

Last edited:
Paul:E

Pixar magic as a lovable, eccentric droid wanders around a giant rubbish tip looking for love and Hawaiian shirts, when he encounters a horde of fat lazy people who show how far humanity has declined. Earth hasn't been destroyed or abandoned or owt, he just lives in Hebburn.

Requiem for a Cleam

Edgy drama in which our hero injects a pound of heroin into his forehead then sits down to pen a rousing pop classic.

The dogs of wor

Newcastle based German Shepherds mangle some Sunderland fans at the central station then go on the sick with stress.

Saturday Night New Variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease

Steve Guttenberg stars as John Travolta starring as Tony, a young New Yorker struggling to make ends meet, who finds thrills, happiness and romance in the city's nightclubs when he wears a white suit and dances like a cow gone wrong.

Hedge of Darkness

An over grown Leylandii causes a boundary dispute between neighbours to spill over into violence. Starring Steve Guttenberg as a Durham County Council planning official.

Can't believe that no-one has suggested "Saving (Cat) Ryans Privates"

Will someone please explain the Steve Guttenberg thing - I feel so left out!!

Dawn of the WHED

Leo DiCaprio takes the lead in this rollercoaster of a movie about one lad struggle to escape the humdrum life in a provincial backwater and be all he can be .

Steve Gutenberg cameos as his mentor Mr Baldersera the local shop owner

Contains scenes of adject misery , most in Thornley and Shotton

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back