Recommend me a funny film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver's Twits

Chronicle reporter Alan Oliver leads a team of journalists round the streets of Newcastle for 'scoops'.

Still feeling a bit off from last night and i'm having a quiet night in with tomorrow being an early start so I thought I would downloead a funny film to cheer me up and give me something to do. Any suggestions?

Pineapple Express

Pineapple Expresso

Feelgood film whereas Steve Guttenberg stars as someone who f***ing hates coffee shops and the pretentious cunts who inhabit them.

He sets up his own coffee shop with a difference, every expresso to go contains a fully primed hand grenade minus the pin.

Hilarity ensues etc etc

BiG

Tom Hanks suddenly finds himself transformed into a middle aged, mysterious Sunderland fan with a heart of gold, nerves of steel and knob of butter. Featuring Steve Gutenberg as The Thief Of Bad Gags. Contains moderate kazoo sounds.

Burning Siddalls

John Cleese stars as the former Sunderland goalkeeper who can't help himself spontaneously combusting at the most inopportune of moments.

School Runnings

The bobsled is cancelled due to global warming caused by billions of unnecessary 4x4 journeys.

Indiana Jones And The Crumpled Old Womb

Indy has to retrieve a priceless artefact from inside Kerry Katona's ravaged uterus before three idiot triplets and a huge rolling boulder come crashing out of it. Starring Steve Gutenberg as Frankie Boyle.

The Puns of Navarone

Gregory Peck speerheads a team who are goering to occupied Greece to complete a dangerous mission. The journey takes them fuhrer from home than ever before, and it is quite dark so they can nazi see where they are going.

Bungle Fever

Classic Spike Lee film in which the families concerned and the cast of Rainbow are (understandably) worried by the passionate sexual affair between Wesley Snipes and a man in a bear suit. Starring Steve Gutenberg in a Peter Sellers-style multiple role as Rod, Jane *and* Freddy.

Chavatar

Steve Guttenberg is a paraplegic marine sent to Gateshead on a special mission, who falls in love with a local slapper with orange skin.

Revenge of the Kurds

Tired of being bullied by Iraq, the Kurds come up with an ingenious plan to trick the UK and US into thinking Iraq has WMDs. Featuring Steve Guttenberg as Chemical Ali, Rob Schneider as Masoud Barzani & Nielson as Dr David Kelly hilarity ensues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back