RAWA - the voice of the people

You have to wonder why he needs to borrow all of this money mind?

Yes that thought had occured to me also, if he's rich enough to the run the football club, and has juan and his connections as back ups, then why the two loans, seems odd from my perspective.

So, basically. Madrox have loaned SAFC money. The interest was 6.5% above the base rate offered by HSBC at the time the loan was taken. The documents are in the public domain but buried on companies house. RAWA have been pursuing an answer on this from Donald. When Donald was challenged on this he stated it was ‘an accident’. So Madrox will be making money/would’ve made money from this loan.

Owners do loan money to clubs with interest. It’s not unusual. But Donald has basically loaned himself money and is paying it back to himself, in this instance.

I’m sure he’ll clear it up in time though...

Show us where then.

Aye. However that certainly shouldn’t be the primary focus here.

I have a suspicion they've spoken to him privately about putting funds into the club/taking para payments etc and he's sent them this doc to show them he's put money in himself but hasn't realised it shows he's put an interest charge on it.

They've picked up on it, he's said the charge was 'an accident', and they've pushed forward on the Donald out stuff before waiting for the meeting as had previously been planned.

I have a suspicion they've spoken to him privately about putting funds into the club/taking para payments etc and he's sent them this doc to show them he's put money in himself but hasn't realised it shows he's put an interest charge on it.

They've picked up on it, he's said the charge was 'an accident', and they've pushed forward on the Donald out stuff before waiting for the meeting as had previously been planned.
Then presented it at a public meeting, but asked nobody to say anything because they are still speaking to him about it?
Just seems totally bizarre to me.

Then presented it at a public meeting, but asked nobody to say anything because they are still speaking to him about it?
Just seems totally bizarre to me.
Hes had the chance to explain it clearly and hasnt. Nothing is stopping him now.

What's the odds he still ignores it and says nothing?

Imagine bending over backwards to try and defend donald man. Can you not just accept he wants out asap and it has nowt to do with fans ffs

Simple question. You wouldn't understand though as you are one who looks for the negative in everything he does. So, for balance, some people may look for the positive. Fancy that!

Has he?
Very difficult to say without seeing it, but he has at least sent a letter. I have no clue tbh.

Apparently, I am sure someone at the meeting said that.

I think Guinness omitted it because he didn't understand it, rather than he was asked to. Unless I've totally missed him or someone else saying that.

There is probably a perfectly logical and above board explanation, but why is everything about as clear as mud with Donald and Methven? We were in a complete mess under Short and it was still much clearer than under these

It may well have been worse under previous regimes. They were much more of a closed book and didn't tell us anywhere near the amount the current lot tell us.
I think Guinness omitted it because he didn't understand it, rather than he was asked to. Unless I've totally missed him or someone else saying that.

He said the chair asked people not to take the info out of the room.

I'll be honest mate, firstly I didn't really understand it fully (if its a loan to Madrox I don't see how it affects SAFC if he charges interest, similar to how the FPP loan to Madrox isn't one the club have to pay back) so I didn't want to spout off about something I don't understand, and also the lad chairing the meeting did say he didn't want that mentioned outside the room because they were still in discussion with Donald about it, so I didn't post it in case I fucked up their discussions meaning they couldn't get to the bottom of it! If I thought it was really damaging to the club I'd have posted it, but I thought I was doing the right thing by doing as requested and not mentioning it until they heard back from Donald!

There is probably a perfectly logical and above board explanation, but why is everything about as clear as mud with Donald and Methven? We were in a complete mess under Short and it was still much clearer than under these

Good Point.

Simple question. You wouldn't understand though as you are one who looks for the negative in everything he does. So, for balance, some people may look for the positive. Fancy that!
What is the positive like? I class myself as pretty pragmatic, but I'm very concerned about this bloke. I've always reserved judgement as the one question he has never been able to answer is how he will fund the club beyond the parachute payments. That time is looming very large...

Imagine the fallout if it was ever to be revealed SD moved that £9m from SAFC to Madrox so he could loan it back at +6.5%

:lol:

Interesting point, the question i would therefore ask is, would it be possible to do just that.

What is the positive like? I class myself as pretty pragmatic, but I'm very concerned about this bloke. I've always reserved judgement as the one question he has never been able to answer is how he will fund the club beyond the parachute payments. That time is looming very large...

He's answered it by bringing in investment. He has billions worth of wealth across a number of people invested into the club via either shares or loan/whatever.

End of July i believe, when that time frame comes to an end, how will to club look then.. answers on a post card, going forward from that what happens next.

He's answered it by bringing in investment. He has billions worth of wealth across a number of people invested into the club via either shares or loan/whatever.
Why did he need a loan if Jaun was so committed then? The bloke owns 20% of the club, but lives halfway around the world. He's turned up on the piss a few times with fans and is meant to be bringing same Uruguayan younguns over for the accedemy :lol:. Meanwhile according to Donald himself (the bloke who's word you take for gospel) has said the Americans want no further involvement. Sounds solid, marra.

Last edited:

Back