RAWA - the voice of the people

I was under the impression that it was in the public domain but don't dispute what you are saying. Happy to take your word for when and where it would appear.

Good to meet you. We ended up at goth night in Establishment. It was... strange.

@GarethQ certainly mentioned it was in the public domain but buried somewhere on companies house, would be canny if he could direct GOM to it for his take on it! Goth night in establishment sounds class, we just went to vesta tilleys for the cheap drink, I think the goth thing would have been a bit livelier!

@GarethQ certainly mentioned it was in the public domain but buried somewhere on companies house, would be canny if he could direct GOM to it for his take on it! Goth night in establishment sounds class, we just went to vesta tilleys for the cheap drink, I think the goth thing would have been a bit livelier!

It does look as though there's a loan between SJD and Madrox, which is hardly a surprise, as it's the only way Donald and/or Sartori can funnel cash in, but whether or not it's interest-bearing is debatable. I could express an opinion on the apparent competence of the accountants Donald uses, but I don't want to land Roger in hot water. Suffice it to say that on the basis of the number of Companies House filings that have required correction, and identifiable deficencies in more than one of the 2018 published accounts, it's not good.
Wouldn't appear in YE Stats unless there was a balance remaining, so it's possible there'll be no mention of it. Be interesting to see monthly Management Accounts though.

If it was created in August 2018, it wouldn't visible until the July 19 accounts are filed anyway.

Last edited:
It does look as though there's a loan between SJD and Madrox, which is hardly a surprise, as it's the only way Donald and/or Sartori can funnel cash in, but whether or not it's interest-bearing is debatable. I could express an opinion on the apparent competence of the accountants Donald uses, but I don't want to land Roger in hot water. Suffice it to say that on the basis of the number of Companies House filings that have required correction, and identifiable deficencies in more than one of the 2018 published accounts, it's not good.
I'd not be far off the mark to describe it as a cosy relationship.

If it was created in August 2018, it wouldn't visible until the July 19 accounts are filed anyway.
Unless fully repaid before year end.

Last edited:
Goths playing xbox. As so often in my life, I felt a little out of place :lol:

Whee did RAWA get this document from? If its not on CH and Donald has commented on it being correct then I don't know how they would get hold of it. Unless Donald has sent them it?

Back