RAWA the RR and the rest of the groups who drove SD out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

He ain’t gone

Murray and Short held on for years as did Theresa May, Djilibodjy et al
Here in body not in mind.
I would add Stu said he would have stayed on running the club, if he had not been hounded.
And who keep chirping up what blame the fans YES a section who got power from being in charge of the likes of RAWA the RR WMS, well their statement has really fucked things up, just when PP has got us playing a bit better and with the chance of a few new faces in Jan we could just make it up

Stewart Donald should think twice about selling the club. RAWA are not representative of the fans and they didnt poll fans before writing the letter.

Here in body not in mind.
I would add Stu said he would have stayed on running the club, if he had not been hounded.
And who keep chirping up what blame the fans YES a section who got power from being in charge of the likes of RAWA the RR WMS, well their statement has really fucked things up, just when PP has got us playing a bit better and with the chance of a few new faces in Jan we could just make it up

His body is in Oxford.

Overreaction .

Both the fanzines and Stu Donald are over reacting.RR etc should have kept their gobs shut until the Jan window ended.
Stu Donald is also overreacting ,he’s received little criticism from any match day fan and even online it’s been pretty tame.

Both parties need to keep their gobs shut as they are making themselves look stupid.

From what i have read on here, most said they wanted Parkinson gone, and Donald should go for f***ing up taking him on. I didn't want PP and was gobsmacked how shit we looked under him. He does seem to e turning things around mind, and if he does, that would mean Donald was right picking him IF we go up. The transfer window is massive for us

As a member of RAWA, I am really disappointed there was no consultation on the SD out statement.

It makes them look like spoilt children. He’s the owner and it’s entirely up to him if he sacks or sticks with a manager.

#theydonotspeakforme

Putting aside the rights and wrongs of the statement, is this correct?

What I mean is - did a handful of people at RAWA decide to put out that statement, without consulting/balloting the members? What consultation did RR do?

What entitled that handful of people to do that? What qualifies them to speak on behalf of “Sunderland fans”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back