RAWA the RR and the rest of the groups who drove SD out.

To the heads of the above groups who have driven Stu to leave the club, and have through their statement put the word out to the 3 prospective buyers of our once great club, that if it's not going their way, they will get all the fans to mount protests and kick you out.
So any groups or individual looking at us as a club to buy, well I am sure they will be thinking FUCK that for an investment.
The social media used by the above groups has a world wide platform and as the investors will be seeing the hate speak coming from the said groups, I am sure they will see the damage they have done.
Instead of discussing it with SD they put out a statement for the world to see, and make us a laughing stock.
Now loads of you who think I talk shite, well lets see what happens when we have no investment funds to work with as Stu pays it back to the Yanks ON FRIDAY this week and we have no one to buy/ fund new players who were lined up to come in next week.
So well done the groups above HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
You so called righteous supporters have fucked us right over OH and PS that's not shite that is the truth.

To the heads of the above groups who have driven Stu to leave the club, and have through their statement put the word out to the 3 prospective buyers of our once great club, that if it's not going their way, they will get all the fans to mount protests and kick you out.
So any groups or individual looking at us as a club to buy, well I am sure they will be thinking FUCK that for an investment.
The social media used by the above groups has a world wide platform and as the investors will be seeing the hate speak coming from the said groups, I am sure they will see the damage they have done.
Instead of discussing it with SD they put out a statement for the world to see, and make us a laughing stock.
Now loads of you who think I talk shite, well lets see what happens when we have no investment funds to work with as Stu pays it back to the Yanks ON FRIDAY this week and we have no one to buy/ fund new players who were lined up to come in next week.
You so called righteous supporters have fucked us right over OH and PS that's not shite that is the truth.
....and f***ing well done to them.

Oh shut up you tart

I knew you would have a ready made excuse for us not spending after your ridiculous posts about the exciting players we had lined up

He's been trying to sell since the end of last season man. This is not a new thing. He just reiterated to BBC Newcastle that he's still trying, and they've made it a big story out of nothing. No one drove anyone out. He's still the owner.

Mark Campbell was Donald and Methven's guest at Wembley wasn't he? He's been looking to sell for months, this 'news' tonight is hardly an exclusive.

Back