Rate My Takeaway

Jesus christ. He’s done 8 reviews in 7 days. :eek: At this rate its only a matter of time before the trolls / anti obesity gang get after him. I thought it was strange because he’s paying crazy sums every day for this scran (doesnt get it for free) and is actively courting new subsribers and views of his videos. In addition most recent reviews are now being spoiled by numerous people pestering him durinf filming or being dicks towards him I suspect.

Then the penny dropped.

The last 2 weeks alone his content produced within that time has had 3,600,000 views on Youtube. That doesnt count all the older videos that have been viewed in the same time frame but you could safely round it up to 5,000,000 at least in 2 weeks imo given how he’s gone viral in May. It also doesnt count all the views prior to may.

Youtube keep quiet how much they pay popular uploaders with channels featuring huge numbers of subsribers but I suspect he is raking in serious eye watering ££ off it. I’m taking mega money in the last 2 weeks alone.

He's been on Facebook well before Youtube so is just drip feeding videos to his YT from what I can gather anyway

Last edited:
what happened with this guy to get so popular

I was aware of him when he had 20k followers because it was almost like a paid promotion to recommend me it, as "trending" on the right handside and youtube homepage

I know you go recommended stuff related to what you watch , biut never seen anything like that, and lot of people in the comments were sayng the same

almost youtube either pushed him, or someone paid him too, I dunno, or he just got lucky

I do watch them now like, simple enough, perfect for youtube brainless viewing

"now then guys, back on the road again"
His personality's better than the content. He seems to have found a niche that works and gets people watching though. Doesn't seem very healthy tucking into stuff like that everyday though. Even Man v Food had to have an exercise bike put in his tour bus on orders of his doctor.

You can see now he doesnt eat much, few bites before he stops the video.

Last edited:
what happened with this guy to get so popular

I was aware of him when he had 20k followers because it was almost like a paid promotion to recommend me it, as "trending" on the right handside and youtube homepage

I know you go recommended stuff related to what you watch , biut never seen anything like that, and lot of people in the comments were sayng the same

almost youtube either pushed him, or someone paid him too, I dunno, or he just got lucky

I do watch them now like, simple enough, perfect for youtube brainless viewing

"now then guys, back on the road again"

You can see now he doesnt eat much, few bites before he stops the video.

I watched him because of this thread, I seem to get pop up notifications/constant recommendations for absolute shite like, I must forget half the stuff I watch going off them. He seems a great bloke mind and good luck to him.

He does have a bit of Kay about him mind. Something we’ve needed for years.

He's the love child of Peter Kay and Johnny Vegas

Also: How big are some of the portions, not counting the 'munchie boxes' but just some of the burgers/chips etc. you could feed a family with some of the servings.

I watched him because of this thread, I seem to get pop up notifications/constant recommendations for absolute shite like, I must forget half the stuff I watch going off them. He seems a great bloke mind and good luck to him.

no I get all that

but it said something next to it when I first saw it, like it was getting pushed

One things for certain i wish i'd invested in sportswear companies, the amount of tracksuits on display is out of this world

The lad from Washington can eat more than him, beard fella ate 5 massive sarnies from one place so the young lad went to the same place and ate the full menu iirc.
He's an absolute beast that lad, considering he only looks about nine stone wet through.

Love the way he can shovel down a farmyard of food, but still always has room to showboat with a pudding at the end.

He's an absolute beast that lad, considering he only looks about nine stone wet through.

Love the way he can shovel down a farmyard of food, but still always has room to showboat with a pudding at the end.
Think the beard fella is scared to go up against him. Or at least that’s how it came across on the channel 4 show.

His personality's better than the content. He seems to have found a niche that works and gets people watching though. Doesn't seem very healthy tucking into stuff like that everyday though. Even Man v Food had to have an exercise bike put in his tour bus on orders of his doctor.

Saw one of his early vids where he says he has had comments about it being bad for him. He said that he doesn't eat it all, the cameraman has some and he takes some home for his kids if there is any leftovers.

Saw one of his early vids where he says he has had comments about it being bad for him. He said that he doesn't eat it all, the cameraman has some and he takes some home for his kids if there is any leftovers.

Aye I get the impression that's the case. Certainly its not one of these 'look at how much crap I can eat' channels.

I'm always shocked over how much some of the stuff costs. Now, i know he always maxes out toppings etc, but he'll regularly review a takeaway burger & chips that looks like someone has shat on, and its costing the best part of £30!

Back