Rate My Takeaway

Aye I get the impression that's the case. Certainly its not one of these 'look at how much crap I can eat' channels.

I'm always shocked over how much some of the stuff costs. Now, i know he always maxes out toppings etc, but he'll regularly review a takeaway burger & chips that looks like someone has shat on, and its costing the best part of £30!
£36 one of them last week. For a glorified maccies. And he doesnt get the scran for free. So i couldnt work it out

Then i realised he’s coining £40k a month off youtube in commision / royalties and it all started adding up :lol:

He's the love child of Peter Kay and Johnny Vegas

Also: How big are some of the portions, not counting the 'munchie boxes' but just some of the burgers/chips etc. you could feed a family with some of the servings.

And lo, we stumble upon another reason why so many of us are obese.
We ordered something the other week. It could have easily fed 4 people. I ended up eating it for 2 days and had to hoy the rest. There's just no need for that much food in one go.

And lo, we stumble upon another reason why so many of us are obese.
We ordered something the other week. It could have easily fed 4 people. I ended up eating it for 2 days and had to hoy the rest. There's just no need for that much food in one go.

I remember getting some chips from a chippy and there was a lass in front of me ordered loads of stuff and then ordered a kebab that looked like the bottom of a wheelie bin to eat while she waited for the rest 😄

I have not had a takeaway in years -anything they can do, I can do with a bit of effort and also it means I know what’s in the food I eat and that I washed my hands before touching the food.

Thats a conservative guess tbh. Could be far far more. He’s getting crazy subscribers and views.
Youtube take their cut of about 40% or so.
He earns about £140,000 a year which is still about £12,000 a week.
Nuts when you think about it but he's entertaining.
By the time the taxman gets him, with NI and what not, he'll get about £75,000 a year or around £7,000 a month.

I meant to say £12,000 a month before tax, not week, in the post above.

Last edited:

Back