Ranieri has been sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct.
Part of the reason I don't go to as many games as I used to is because of having to listen to the constant drivel of those around me, fans have no sense of perspective and it has filtered down from the top as it's second nature now to sack a manager at the first sign of a bump in the road. I have nothing against Leicester as what they achieved last season was remarkable and I hope they go further in Europe too but deluded fans get on my tits so for that reason It would serve them right if went down!

I think our fans buck the trend. Yes we have some moaners but given what we've put up with we've been outstanding and patient.

I think our fans buck the trend. Yes we have some moaners but given what we've put up with we've been outstanding and patient.
I don't think we have to be honest. The stick Bruce and poyet got given their relative achievements was piss poor. One got us our 3rd highest finish in over 50 year and was hounded down the tunnel whilst the otter got us to our first final in over 20 year and 16th in league (giddy heights really) and the stick he got down Bradford was a disgrace.

I don't think we have to be honest. The stick Bruce and poyet got given their relative achievements was piss poor. One got us our 3rd highest finish in over 50 year and was hounded down the tunnel whilst the otter got us to our first final in over 20 year and 16th in league (giddy heights really) and the stick he got down Bradford was a disgrace.
shocked to see Jardon't having his 3254th pop at SAFC fans :lol:

Correct.
Part of the reason I don't go to as many games as I used to is because of having to listen to the constant drivel of those around me, fans have no sense of perspective and it has filtered down from the top as it's second nature now to sack a manager at the first sign of a bump in the road. I have nothing against Leicester as what they achieved last season was remarkable and I hope they go further in Europe too but deluded fans get on my tits so for that reason It would serve them right if went down!
The only reason you don't go to as many games as you used to is because your supply of free tickets is drying up. You must think we all have long floppy ears.

Both were taking us down. Ffs change the record.

Were they? Have a look at that crystal ball of yours and see how we are going to get on on Saturday will ya.
You know they were. One slagged off the best thing about this club, that's us the fans and the other wanted the sack and gave up on at least one occasion, but you know that don't you ?
As for tomorrow, we will lose.

You know they were. One slagged off the best thing about this club, that's us the fans and the other wanted the sack and gave up on at least one occasion, but you know that don't you ?
As for tomorrow, we will lose.
No he didn't stop being a fanny man.
As for poyet he done more than could be a expected all things considered but that still wasn't good enough. Went from strength to strength since!

As for poyet he done more than could be a expected all things considered but that still wasn't good enough. Went from strength to strength since!
Aye Bruce has done wonders since he left us :lol:
Has he ever finished higher than when he fluked his tenth with us?

Yes he did. His comments were a disgrace and once you attack the club's fans you are finished.
You are right though, Poyet wasn't good enough.

Aye Bruce has done wonders since he left us :lol:
Has he ever finished higher than when he fluked his tenth with us?
Cup final with Hull and got them there best too gkight finish didn't he? Took them down and brought them back up, much like dyche at Burnley.
You don't Fluke anything after 38 games in afraid, we finished 10th on merit.

Cup final with Hull and got them there best too gkight finish didn't he? Took them down and brought them back up, much like dyche at Burnley.
You don't Fluke anything after 38 games in afraid, we finished 10th on merit.
could have done but I have nee idea what this means

Yes he did. His comments were a disgrace and once you attack the club's fans you are finished.
You are right though, Poyet wasn't good enough.
They were nothing comments, even after the abuse he got he still didn't have that much of a go which he was entitled to.
A cup final, safety and 16th place when he left. Not good enough though. :rolleyes:

could have done but I have nee idea what this means
Top flight! No idea what happened there! :lol:

They were nothing comments, even after the abuse he got he still didn't have that much of a go which he was entitled to.
A cup final, safety and 16th place when he left. Not good enough though. :rolleyes:

Top flight! No idea what happened there! :lol:
Those comments riled me so must have riled many others. The fans are the greatest thing about our club( with the odd exception) The abuse you have rattled on about since he left was nothing and only at his last game ffs.
Your comments about Poyet's achievements are irrelevant. His actions leading to his sacking were a disgrace. Bradford, Hull and just about every other game, we were going down, he wanted out, he didn't have the answers, was out of his depth, a bit like you on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back