Ranieri has been sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Ranieri was the sole reason we won the Premier League by that logic he must take all the responsibility for us being on the brink of relegation and the turgid football?

FFS you've already seen this Leicester side at the SOL when we even made a poor Sunderland side look like Real Madrid. Whose fault is that? Ranieri is getting off lightly by no nowt fans of other clubs.

Win the title= Ranieri's a genius.
Relegation = The players faults.
Except you were not relegated yet and are going well in the bloody champions league.
Panic button pressed.

It all depends on who they bring in really.

If they stay up they've saved themselves if they go down he was harshly sacked.

Swings and roundabouts, football fans are all geniuses with the benefit of hindsight :)

What a disgraceful decision.

I have been listening to the media all day say how good Leicester are and they should be well away from relegation (Even Muzzy Izzet said it was the right decision by the club), I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong they had an amazing year last season but they over-achieved and you can't honestly tell me players like Morgan and Danny Simpsons are World Class after last season, they might still stay up like but it stinks.

Logon or register to see this image

I have been listening to the media all day say how good Leicester are and they should be well away from relegation, I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong they had an amazing year last season but they over-achieved and you can't honestly tell me players like Morgan and Danny Simpsons are World Class after last season.

Logon or register to see this image
Last season was miraculous and will never be repeated again in our lifetime, normal service has now resumed and they are where you'd expect them to be with the bonus of a 1/4 final of champs league being at stake as well.
Fans wanting him out as well shows exactly what football is becoming.

Tin pot club, tin pot fans, got lucky now they all think the are the dogs Bollox.... I said last season they would be relegated within 3 seasons, they've just reverted more quickly to their true place in football

Tin pot club, tin pot fans, got lucky now they all think the are the dogs Bollox.... I said last season they would be relegated within 3 seasons, they've just reverted more quickly to their true place in football

Tin pot club , Tin pot fans?

Never quite understood what that meant.

Can you elaborate?

Last season was miraculous and will never be repeated again in our lifetime, normal service has now resumed and they are where you'd expect them to be with the bonus of a 1/4 final of champs league being at stake as well.
Fans wanting him out as well shows exactly what football is becoming.

They've spent £100m man. Your expectations have to rise with that.

There's some absolute whoppers on here mind who clearly don't understand the game.

There's some absolute whoppers on here mind who clearly don't understand the game.

They've spent money and expectations have risen because he won them the f***ing league not even a season ago.

It's about looking after your club in the long run. No manager is bigger than a club, if their performances drop off to the point of putting the club in the shit then they are always going to be at risk of getting sacked, regardless of what they've done in the past.

Ranieri had given them an excellent platform to build upon, but has very nearly knacked that within 8 months.
Whisper it, but maybe that Walsh gadgie was the difference. Leicester's summer signings were awful. That was their chance to cement themselves and they blew it.

They spent 68m and recouped 47m whilst in process losing their key player who is pretty much irreplaceable, champions or not they were never going to be in the market to compete with the big boys of the premier league and as such have reverted to type. Don't get me wrong they should be doing better than what they are at present but I didn't for one minute expect them to be remotely near the top again.
It's easy to quote daft sums like a 100m when you have no idea if it true or not. The problem is IMO the average football fan is now beyond clueless and seem to think that negotiating the transfer market is similar to that of their latest season on FIFA.
Last season was pretty much a miracle and to sack the bloke who achieved it whilst still being in with a shout of qualifying for champs league 1/4s just goes to show what football has become.

Interesting comments from Ranieri, only had potential problems with a couple of players. I wonder who those 2 are. I reckon Kasper might be one of them.

Jose had some pretty scatching words too.

Last edited:
Except you were not relegated yet and are going well in the bloody champions league.
Panic button pressed.
Correct.
Part of the reason I don't go to as many games as I used to is because of having to listen to the constant drivel of those around me, fans have no sense of perspective and it has filtered down from the top as it's second nature now to sack a manager at the first sign of a bump in the road. I have nothing against Leicester as what they achieved last season was remarkable and I hope they go further in Europe too but deluded fans get on my tits so for that reason It would serve them right if went down!

Interesting comments from Ranieri, only had potential problems with a couple of players. I wonder who those 2 are. I reckon Kasper might be one of them.

Jose had some pretty scatching words too.

Jose is still hurting from his Chelsea embarrassment. He doesn't give a toss about Ranieri. Once again it's all about him.

Premier League Champions and in the Champions League last 16 with Leicester.

Sacked.

f***ing pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back