Rafa. He's still not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafa doing a cracking job on a limited budget this season, long may it continue.

I look forward to him dragging your whole club into a civil war because he's not been allowed to spend £50m in January and has signed Riera and Mark Gonzalez as your backup wingers.

I look forward to him dragging your whole club into a civil war because he's not been allowed to spend £50m in January and has signed Riera and Mark Gonzalez as your backup wingers.
Well wouldn't that just be the highlight of your last 5 seasons.

Looking at the business some of the lesser teams are doing and the strength of the teams already established in the league, coupled with the fact Benitez is struggling with signings... They don't have a chance of staying up!

If you look at that squad there are only a few players who are actually premier league quality. Despite the difference in league I'd actually rather have our squad than theirs.

We have a lot more promising youngsters than them, as our academy is really starting to come good by the looks of things.

But even the bigger name signings we have a lot more money's worth than they have in their side; Lens, Kone, Khazri etc who we still have to sell off.

Even with them gone I'd still rather have this squad SG is building than what the mags currently have under Ashley and the waiter.

Sunderland have a better squad iirc. Rafa must be some boy getting a tune out of these players if they aren't as good as the group that are fourth bottom in a pub league.

Sunderland have a better squad iirc. Rafa must be some boy getting a tune out of these players if they aren't as good as the group that are fourth bottom in a pub league.
what a sad fcuk you are :)

He's done fantastically well so far this season. Even if it peters out, a good start is points on the board for a long season.

On the other hand, we're utterly shit.

Enjoy it. No sour grapes from me.

Look where Wembley and your 6 wins got you.

If the prize for 6 derby wins is Simon Grayson, and thousands of (empty) pink seats, then you are quite welcome to it.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on here and I've read some shite.

There Is no prize for what he's said the only prize in football is winning something. Not that you lot would know anything about that, or us for that matter

The question was the highlight. Now the 6 derby wins and a cup final at the new Wembley was the highlights.

So us finding ourselves in the championship has no bearing on that.

Last edited:
Look where Wembley and your 6 wins got you.

If the prize for 6 derby wins is Simon Grayson, and thousands of (empty) pink seats, then you are quite welcome to it.

^ none of that has anything to do with our relegation. They were highlights of some shitty seasons. What is Newcastles? Only just buying your way to the fizzy pop title, and?

We have been to Wembley, fucked you lot over plenty and relegated you. Had we done none of that we would still be in the shit we are.

There's 5 games gone man ffs come back in May and gloat if your still in the top 4 not like mags to get carried away

Ah right, they're now irrelevant then. Thanks for clearing that up
Imagine if the mags ever won 6 in a row man Christ they still bang on about that 5 1 lol

^ none of that has anything to do with our relegation. They were highlights of some shitty seasons. What is Newcastles? Only just buying your way to the fizzy pop title, and?

We have been to Wembley, fucked you lot over plenty and relegated you. Had we done none of that we would still be in the shit we are.
That's like saying the prize for winning the fa cup in 73 is finding ourselves in this position. What a f***ing simpleton

Last edited:
There's 5 games gone man ffs come back in May and gloat if your still in the top 4 not like mags to get carried away

Who's saying we're going to still be in the top four in May? Seems a bizarre statement to make.

Imagine if the mags ever won 6 in a row man Christ they still bang on about that 5 1 lol

:lol:

Spoken as if a result over 100 years ago wasn't mentioned on here ad infinitum before the 6IAR. We won five in a row in the 2000s and it barely registered fwiw.

Newcastle heading in the right direction, we are heading in the wrong direction. The sooner people get their heads around that the easier it is to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back