Rafa. He's still not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's saying we're going to still be in the top four in May? Seems a bizarre statement to make.

:lol:

Spoken as if a result over 100 years ago wasn't mentioned on here ad infinitum before the 6IAR. We won five in a row in the 2000s and it barely registered fwiw.
Barely registered I reeto :lol::lol:

Who's saying we're going to still be in the top four in May? Seems a bizarre statement to make.

:lol:

Spoken as if a result over 100 years ago wasn't mentioned on here ad infinitum before the 6IAR. We won five in a row in the 2000s and it barely registered fwiw.

Aye because there was years inbetween them 5IAW? We did our 6 in a row back-to-back with consecutive in a short space of time. Also, the manner in which we did it (0-3 and 0-3) at your ground. We pulled your pants down.

We also relegated you :lol::lol::lol: Fair play to you mind mate, you were a regular poster when with the relegation, and the 6IAR so no-one can accuse of going missing when the shit hit the fan unlike some of the cowards on here.

Unfortunately, it's our turn to face a low point in our history whilst you do okay (for now) in the Prem. Then it'll probably swing back in our favour, then yours etc...It's absolutely shameful that either of us have won a major trophy for such a long time.

I honestly think the geographical location of the North-East puts us at a disadvantage, as most of the top players want to live in London in their luxury pads.

Oh no, not the pink seats. Mention anything other than the pink seats please :rolleyes:
Speaking of the pink seats...

Quite funny - one lad actually brought his pink seat back into The Jacksons after the Sheff Utd match. Reckoned he was so sick of getting grief over empty seats, that he decided to make sure one of them was no longer visible on the telly!

Its one way of dealing with the issue I suppose.

Haha still full of Mags ragin' in here

Quite funny - one lad actually brought his pink seat back into The Jacksons after the Sheff Utd match. Reckoned he was so sick of getting grief over empty seats, that he decided to make sure one of them was no longer visible on the telly!

Fuck sake. How will we deal with a lack of airport though?

Will be up all night now.

Not a bad idea that. If everyone who turns up tomorrow takes their seat home with them when they leave it'll reduce capacity to about 25000 and we can play to sell out crowds for the rest of the season.

EEEya....is this thread still garn,Mar....Dar...Our boy.....sewper dewper compewter.....ect ect

400 pager????

You do realise that we are only giving the Geordie's ammo by taking about Rafa for 308 pages........

Just start a new thread ya twonks; no wonder they slate us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back