Rafa. He's still not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 thread that covers everything Sunderland related, that's been running for 5 years. :lol:

Out of interest, what percentage of the threads are from Sunderland fans, how does it compare to this thread or even this board?

I cant imagine we have the same amount of adult supporters sad enough to hang about about on a rival boards message board :neutral:

good manager no doubt about that, unfortunately

He won't be around long because he will never get the level of funds that are becoming the norm. They'll have a good season this year but then by the summer Rafa will be into his final year of his contract and I doubt he'll renew. Then it's Bruce/Sherwood/Redknapp time

He won't be around long because he will never get the level of funds that are becoming the norm. They'll have a good season this year but then by the summer Rafa will be into his final year of his contract and I doubt he'll renew. Then it's Bruce/Sherwood/Redknapp time

Contracted until 2020.

Out of interest, what percentage of the threads are from Sunderland fans, how does it compare to this thread or even this board?

I cant imagine we have the same amount of adult supporters sad enough to hang about about on a rival boards message board :neutral:

This thread wasn't started by a Newcastle fan. Nor was the other 200+ page about Newcastle's manager (I'm fairly sure). Perhaps if Newcastle United wasn't discussed as frequently on here, Newcastle fans wouldn't post so frequently themselves?

Fwiw, as a percentage, I'd be surprised if there were many Newcastle fans on here. 8? 12? 20? Of the 14,156 active members, that's 0.0014%

TT is pretty quiet and the only Sunderland fans that post there are children on the wind up, who get sussed immediately and unless they've something to contribute beyond "LOL FTM 6INAROW!!!" they get banned. Dunno what it's like on NO though.

This thread wasn't started by a Newcastle fan. Nor was the other 200+ page about Newcastle's manager (I'm fairly sure). Perhaps if Newcastle United wasn't discussed as frequently on here, Newcastle fans wouldn't post so frequently themselves?

Fwiw, as a percentage, I'd be surprised if there were many Newcastle fans on here. 8? 12? 20? Of the 14,156 active members, that's 0.0014%

TT is pretty quiet and the only Sunderland fans that post there are children on the wind up, who get sussed immediately and unless they've something to contribute beyond "LOL FTM 6INAROW!!!" they get banned. Dunno what it's like on NO though.

It's full of mags like you and saddos pretending to be Sunderland fans too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back