Questions From Newcastle Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off to Greggs you deluded, fickle, inbred **** (with your 9 Shearer replica shirt that you've had on for the past week).

0-3 2-1 0-3 FTM

Hi, I'm from a Newcastle forum and we like to ask a set of questions to opposition fans in order to use it in our pre match build up. Thanks in advance. The questions are:

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? 14th What about Newcastle? They will still be a bunch of inbred deluded arsewipes with a manger and owner they thoroughly deserve
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think? Bruised horses and smashed telephone boxes
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job? He is doing ok against your shower of shite so far
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback? Ginger piss biscuit
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? Shearer - so I could poke the weetabix haired twat with a stick regularly
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)? Exactly how many more have you lot scored?
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? A Club
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic? Its pathetic he should chin the twat in the tunnel before
9 – How important is the derby to you? I enjoy watching you classless arseholes show yourselves up no matter what the result
10 – Scoreline prediction?0-3

Hi, I'm from a Newcastle forum and we like to ask a set of questions to opposition fans in order to use it in our pre match build up. Thanks in advance. The questions are:

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle?
Think we'll scrape survival and you lot will finish top half.
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think?
It's 2014 not 1972. About time.
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job?
We can't keep sacking coaches but The fella comes out with strange stuff, at times.
4 – What are your thoughts on JC?
Great little player.
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
None! :)
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)?
Both. We are toothless up front but totally lacking in pace.
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
Custard Cream. Nee frills but satisfies.
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic?
JOS will have his reasons but it looks poor.
9 – How important is the derby to you?
Very important but I hate them, tbh.
10 – Scoreline prediction?
1-1
Not sure why this isn't posting?
4. Great little player.
5. None
6. Toothless up top and lacking pace.
7. Custard Ceam.
8. JOS will have his reasons.
9. Vey but I hate them.
10. 1-1

Last edited:
Can I just say how lovely it is for you to take time out from your busy schedule to post these interesting questions. I, for my part, am unable to participate due to my timetable of duties in the lead up to a game we have in the strange land north of County Durham. All of us are prepared to have to eat food called "Greggs ya na" and travel with a happy heart.

Apparently the game of football we are attending is at the O3 arena...

Alright fuck it,

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle?
Top, Bottom
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think?
Cunts
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job?
Class
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback?
Shit
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
Steven Taylor, my spare room is also a dungeon
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)?
Goalkeepers and defenders mostly
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
Viscount, because we're mint
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic?
It's about as close as he'll will get to O'Shea this season, he should savour the moment.
9 – How important is the derby to you?
About as important as curry or fish fingers are to me.
10 – Scoreline prediction?
Newcastle: Nowt
vs
Sunderland: Loads

CLUB and lend it to BUDs jockey so he can whack f**k out of you b@st@rds :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you fill this survey in, he will think he has taken you for a mug.

Here are the answers ....

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle? SAFC - Top 6, NUFC - I'd like to say who cares, but anywhere below us
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think? - Its not normally SAFC fans that start trouble, so why would we need the police ... Oh, hang on, for protection from you B&W yobs!
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job? Certainly!... All aboard the Gus Bus
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback? - Ginger little fooker that Catts will have in his back pocket on Sunday
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? - Gary Rowell, and why? ... Because No 1 is Gary Rowell, No 2 is Gary Rowell, No 3 is Gary Rowell, No 4 is Gary Rowell, No 5 is Gary Rowell, No 5 is Gary Rowell, No 6 is Gary Rowell, No 7 is Gary Rowell, No 8 is Gary Rowell, No 9 is Gary Rowell, No 10 is Gary Rowell, No 11 is Gary Rowell ... We all live in Gary Rowell..
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)? - Reason is not having my Nana (NO!) on in place of Jozy Altidore
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? - SAFC would be the bourbon.. A good all rounder, with a bit of crunch.. just like when Catts takes out Colback in the first 5 minutes ... with a mighty CRUNCH! NUFC would be a cookie, because when Sunderland come to town, we're gonna make you crumble! ;)
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic? Players will all shake it after the game to thank him for the 3 points again
9 – How important is the derby to you? - As important as any other game, we're just enjoy taking the 3 points of you more than any more team
10 – Scoreline prediction? - I'll give you two.... 0-3 or 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back