Questions From Newcastle Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Southerner

Hi, I'm from a Newcastle forum and we like to ask a set of questions to opposition fans in order to use it in our pre match build up. Thanks in advance. The questions are:

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle?
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think?
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job?
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback?
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)?
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic?
9 – How important is the derby to you?
10 – Scoreline prediction?

Hi, I'm from a Newcastle forum and we like to ask a set of questions to opposition fans in order to use it in our pre match build up. Thanks in advance. The questions are:

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)?
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic?

Focus on you're own team and we'll focus on ours you obsessed wanker now fuck off back to your own forum.

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? 13th What about Newcastle? Couldn't give a fuck
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think? Carnage
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job? beat you's twice
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback? Ginger piss biscuitt
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? Niall Quinn so we could watch replays of THAT header and wank together
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)? Fuck off
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? Fuck off
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic? Should nut the ****
9 – How important is the derby to you? Fuck off
10 – Scoreline prediction? 0-2... 3 dead hoss's

Lack of goals???.Mags at work gan on about this.The daft twats have only scored 4 more.You would think they score 5 a game the way they go on.

That biscuit question has me in stitches mind. I can only imagine how funny some of the answers must be for that question

Please ignore some of the childish idiots on here. I have taken the time to answer you questions below;

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle? FUCK OFF
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think? FUCK OFF
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job? FUCK OFF
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback? FUCK OFF
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? FUCK OFF
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)? FUCK OFF
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? FUCK OFF
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic? FUCK OFF
9 – How important is the derby to you? FUCK OFF
10 – Scoreline prediction? FUCK OFF

I hope your next shit is a pineapple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back