Questions From Newcastle Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 – Sunderland 15th, Newcastle 12th.
2 – Newcastle fans seem to be the instigators, punching horses and what not, so if they don't insight violence, should be fine.
3 – Not sure, he's stubborn and sticks to his way even if it doesn't work with the players he has, long term hopefully comes good.
4 – Ginger, good worker, only passes backwards.
5 – Ronaldo, he'd maybe throw me a bone one day.
6 – We don't really go forward, as per our tactics.
7 – Caramel digestive, because everyone loves them, even your mum.
8 – Not heard of this, quite childish if true but realistically the manner in which colback left the club that built him was just as pathetic.
9 – I just don't want to lose 100-0
10 – 99-0.

If you had an arsehole transplant. The arsehole would reject you. Back under the stone from whence you came o foul one.

Hi, I'm from a Newcastle forum and we like to ask a set of questions to opposition fans in order to use it in our pre match build up. Thanks in advance. The questions are:

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle?
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think?
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job?
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback?
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)?
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic?
9 – How important is the derby to you?
10 – Scoreline prediction?
I've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something, you went down in my estimations when you posted that. I have not resorted to that. I can tell you now, we're still fighting for this derby and you've got to go to Sid James Park and get something.
And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat you. Love it.

Hi, I'm from a Newcastle forum and we like to ask a set of questions to opposition fans in order to use it in our pre match build up. Thanks in advance. The questions are:

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)?
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic?
Get fucked

What forum is this for?

Don't give a flying fuck what your lot do, think etc...

Grow up everyone. :rolleyes:

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle? Ooooh, we're geordies...
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think? Pride of the land
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job? Ooooh, we're geordies...
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback? And yiz divvint understand
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? If I could be born again in any place or time
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both)? I'd choose to live in Newcastle
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? By the River Tyne
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic? *dances with children for ages*
9 – How important is the derby to you? *points proudly to Gateshead for some reason*
10 – Scoreline prediction? FUCK OFF.

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle? We'll finish 12th and you 15th
2 – The police have eased up on 'bubble policing' for this, what do you think? Well, long as you don't smash your city up or punch horses it should be fine - hopefully.
3 – What are your thoughts on Gus Poyet? Right man for the job? It doesn't matter, we could have Stephen Hawking in charge and we'll still beat you 3-0 at your place.
4 – What are your thoughts on Colback? He's very average, can only pass backwards. You'd think you've signed Messi the way your fat, deluded fans go on.
5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? I don't think about having a footballer in my spare room? If you'd put me on the spot, I'd say Alan Shearer so I could punch him every day.
6 – Is your lack of goals due to poor finishing or poor chance creation (or a mix of both) We were on poor form when we played you last timed, we've scored 8 goals in the last 3 matches against you and you have scored 1 - it doesn't concern me.
7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? Typical newcastle fan thinking about Food. You fat ****.
8 – Do you agree with O Shea's stance on not shaking Colback's hand? Or do you think it's pathetic? I'm all for it, I hope he goes through him and finishes his career.
9 – How important is the derby to you? Very.
3-0.

Now...My turn

1) Do you sleep with your sister?
2) Are you the greatest club in the world?
3) Are you taking 'Pardew in' Or 'Pardew out' banners to the match?

FTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back