Put a flat earthier into space

:D we are back on that one today.

The world can not be a globe because bath water, it shows the earth can not be a curved surface.

Except for the different type of curved surface I put forward last week, because that one is fine.

I'm 100% sure the Earth is not a globe we supposedly walk upon. You don't know if it is a globe but are happy to accept the narrative and I fully understand that.

No you arent, you have no proof it isnt a globe. You have a belief supported by not a single iota of evidence that we are in a cell and gravity doesnt exist. You are not in anyway, shape or form 100 percent sure as you have ZERO proof.

No you arent, you have no proof it isnt a globe.

Water level is a guaranteed proof. The rest is all about applying logic to evidence that is circumstantial but some of it being, in your face.
You have no proof of your spinning globe. None.
You have a belief supported by not a single iota of evidence that we are in a cell and gravity doesnt exist.

It absolutely does. Your globe does not.
You are not in anyway, shape or form 100 percent sure as you have ZERO proof.
I am 100% sure the Earth is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk upon.

By all means come back with the same stuff and I'll be happy to provide you with this set of answers.

If you have any proof of your globe then show me.

:D we are back on that one today.

The world can not be a globe because bath water, it shows the earth can not be a curved surface.

Except for the different type of curved surface I put forward last week, because that one is fine.

If he actually read posts i told him what accuracy of level you would need to disprove the earth curvature in a bath (disclaimer - you cant sensibly do this as it is so small) and he started quoting maths he didnt understand and couldnt explain before putting up a graphic from a flat earth website which was mathematically correct but laughably wrong in every other way
Water level is a guaranteed proof. The rest is all about applying logic to evidence that is circumstantial but some of it being, in your face.
You have no proof of your spinning globe. None.

It absolutely does. Your globe does not.

I am 100% sure the Earth is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk upon.

By all means come back with the same stuff and I'll be happy to provide you with this set of answers.

If you have any proof of your globe then show me.

No it is not, in fact water level can be used to prove curvature.

Last edited:
I think the crux of his argument is gravity. He thinks gravity does not exist in any form so water is flat. While my beliefs is that gravity does exist even in a bath of water and due to the size of the world, no way the human eye can see the curve of a bath of water. But on a greater scale it can be seen. Ships at distance is a great example.

No it is not, in fact water level can be used to prove curvature.
Water level can be used to prove curvature, can it?
Can a horizontal line be used to prove a circle?
Can you build a level arch?
And so on.
I think the crux of his argument is gravity. He thinks gravity does not exist in any form so water is flat. While my beliefs is that gravity does exist even in a bath of water and due to the size of the world, no way the human eye can see the curve of a bath of water. But on a greater scale it can be seen. Ships at distance is a great example.
There's no curve of water on ships at a distance.

One can see the effect of the curvature of the earth quite easily.

No, you can't.
A ship on the horizon moving toward the viewer will gradually appear with the masts first, followed by the superstructure, then the hull.

To be expected just as it is with the sun losing the bottom first then the middle and then the top as it moves away from you and the opposite when it comes towards you and back into full view.
The ship is very similar is terms of light above trumps the light below back to your eyes.

It's just passed off as going over a curve.
The reality of something going over a convex curve would be for the stern to disappear last, not the mast.
Clearly the Earth is not a globe.

I have seen it with my own eyes
You may think you have.

No, you can't.

To be expected just as it is with the sun losing the bottom first then the middle and then the top as it moves away from you and the opposite when it comes towards you and back into full view.
The ship is very similar is terms of light above trumps the light below back to your eyes.

The reality of something going over a convex curve would be for the stern to disappear last, not the mast.

You may think you have.
You need to stay of the weed mate.

You need to stay of the weed mate.
Light trumps other light :D

It is part of the general contradiction they claim, though I've never seen it described as trumping before. One minute they talk about the Bedford levels experiment, next they claim light bends. The argument is basically light travels in a straight line with an experiment anyone has struggled to repeat has disproved the curved earth. But to prove the flat earth then light bends to match the exact effects of a globe when looking at distant objects, so which is it? So you can say the word "refraction" and all visual effects are magically waved away. J

In some ways, that can actually help so they may be on to something. A mirage effect is well documented. Hot air rising from a road or other surface that is good at reflecting heat, can bend the light and give what appears to be a water effect in the distance, on hot sunny days. Job done say the flat earthers. However the effect of ships disappearing bottom first is a very different effect to the mirage effect where we might see all of a distant car but looking like it has a water reflection. Why does the light behave one way and then the other? How does it know what to do? However the real killer that anyone who lives near the cost will know about, the exact same effect of the bottom of a ship disappearing is seen no matter what the weather and in very cold conditions. No matter how the density of air changes with temperature, the same effect is seen. This generally has the flat earthers stumped. It also does not explain why the exact same predictable and measurable effect is seen all over the world. If you can see a distant lighthouse out on an island from your local coast, you don't see the bottom of it suddenly appear on a cold day.

Our local visionary takes things to a new level where not only does refraction or now trumping light, explain why the earth isn't curved. It goes on to explain where the earth is actually curved, but in the way he thinks it is curved and not the conventiaonal way we refer to as 'reality'. To take this a step further, the lemon squeezer earth has an inconsistent curve over the surface, but ships disappear in a consistent way around the world, so trumping light obviously adjusts to give us the consistent effect of a globe. I.e. amongst all the other things out to trick us, light itself is clearly in on the gag.

A bath full of water is all that's needed to be fair but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Can we get near these icebergs though are they not in the place where man can't go and all machines cease to work 😂😂😂
Just throw a flat board in and place a digital spirit level on it for starters.
However you can also go and us a set of water level tubes over a larger distance. Or you can use a lake or even an iced
Apart from on your lemon squeezer map where they would be nowhere near level....

Last edited:

You may think you have.

Utter rubbish, why would the stern disappear last if it was much lower than the mast (lots of masts on ships these days) absolute drivel. If the stern where the highest point it would disappear last this is entirely consistent with a curved earth

Utter rubbish, why would the stern disappear last if it was much lower than the mast (lots of masts on ships these days) absolute drivel. If the stern where the highest point it would disappear last this is entirely consistent with a curved earth
On your globe with the mindset you go with, this is all that could happen.
Go and try it on a football or something.
Yeah I know, your Earth is a much bigger ball but if you're going to argue ships falling over your curve at a few miles then the football will do fine with the argument.
Go and try it out.

Ok are we done?
I thought you might have had a bit of thought on it but never mind.
I did put thought into my last post.

You think I am blind to certain beliefs while I am not.

I find the question are we in a simulation very interesting and makes me think. I am 99% sure we are not in simulation and even if we are the code has given us a global earth with gravity.

I did put thought into my last post.

You think I am blind to certain beliefs while I am not.

I find the question are we in a simulation very interesting and makes me think. I am 99% sure we are not in simulation and even if we are the code has given us a global earth with gravity.
You're obviously welcome to your thoughts.

Back