Put a flat earthier into space

It is. Imo that will be the ultimate mark in the sand for any of these new space start ups. What they are doing now is extremely cool for members of the public on board, but as a space fanatic does nowt in terms of impressing me if I’m honest.

Amaze balls. That does nowt for me like pal.

Each to their own.

Out of interest what would it terms of space?

Rover landing on Mars impress ya?

It is. Imo that will be the ultimate mark in the sand for any of these new space start ups. What they are doing now is extremely cool for members of the public on board, but as a space fanatic does nowt in terms of impressing me if I’m honest.

Amaze balls. That does nowt for me like pal.
A space fanatic eh?

Weren't you a flat earth dribbler not so long ago?

Anyone who questions space travel/moon landings or the spinning globe is automatically a flat earth believer with the normal put up of a flat disc held up by elephants and a turtle with water cascading off the edge.

There are many theories out there, alternate to what a spinning globe is told/sold to us.
People calling others retards and what not for questioning a spinning globe and the very same people have absolutely no clue what it is they're living on except for what the story tellers tell them.

Nothing from any persons view or perceivement points to a spinning globe except for stories told and a lot of CGI footage which goes from the ridiculous to the sublime in terms of technological advancements.

People arguing that flat earthers should be took up in a supposed space rocket/plane to prove earth is not flat or earth is supposedly a globe.
It's an easy thing to say for anyone who follows the party line...but that's all it is until there's some realistic stuff put out, imo.

People get called retards for having an alternative view after questioning the narrative and are classed as oxygen thieves and what not and yet the very same type of people will have no issue with a religious belief without absolutely no evidence at all other than what they were basically brought up with.
And yet these people will be looked on as pillars of their community.

Have one person talk to or pray to an invisible god of their own and they are classed as nutty as a fruitcake but yet masses will happily go and pray in a building where lies a statue or many statues, etc.

The problem we have and always seem to have is, we basically follow a narrative set out for us and veering away from it is frowned upon, which goes for basically anything.

I don't believe in a portrayed god but I once did for long enough because I was brought up to do just that. To fear a god and to be thankful that one died to save us all....etc.

I'm sure many of you did and some will follow another narrative in their religious beliefs....or did.

We are brought up to believe what we are told, even if we do not have the proof....and yet we judge others.

The nature of the beast, eh?

It would just be CGI in the windows. Not real proof.
we all know NASA are liars but you globetards lap it up

That’s why the moon landing is coming into question again.
How can the richest men alive barely get off earth? When almost 60 years ago it was possible to fly to the moon
Jesus f***ing Christ man, you've got to be taking the piss.
Anyone who questions space travel/moon landings or the spinning globe is automatically a flat earth believer with the normal put up of a flat disc held up by elephants and a turtle with water cascading off the edge.

There are many theories out there, alternate to what a spinning globe is told/sold to us.
People calling others retards and what not for questioning a spinning globe and the very same people have absolutely no clue what it is they're living on except for what the story tellers tell them.

Nothing from any persons view or perceivement points to a spinning globe except for stories told and a lot of CGI footage which goes from the ridiculous to the sublime in terms of technological advancements.

People arguing that flat earthers should be took up in a supposed space rocket/plane to prove earth is not flat or earth is supposedly a globe.
It's an easy thing to say for anyone who follows the party line...but that's all it is until there's some realistic stuff put out, imo.

People get called retards for having an alternative view after questioning the narrative and are classed as oxygen thieves and what not and yet the very same type of people will have no issue with a religious belief without absolutely no evidence at all other than what they were basically brought up with.

Have one person talk to or pray to an invisible god of their own and they are classed as nutty as a fruitcake but yet masses will happily go and pray in a building where lies a statue or many statues, etc.

The problem we have and always seem to have is, we basically follow a narrative set out for us and veering away from it is frowned upon, which goes for basically anything.

I don't believe in a portrayed god but I once did for long enough because I was brought up to do just that. To fear a god and to be thankful that one died to save us all....etc.

I'm sure many of you did and some will follow another narrative in their religious beliefs....or did.

We are brought up to believe what we are told, even if we do not have the proof....and yet we judge others.

There's proof everywhere for a globe earth, we see it all around us everyday, There is absolutely no proof whatsoever for a flat earth, NON WHATSOEVER.

Last edited:
People don't attempt to ridicule flat earthers, they do ridicule them because of their ridiculous arguments on the shape of the earth.
The reason why I said attempt is because that's all it is. It's an attempt without actually understanding the situation, fully.
You believe the earth is a spinning ball, (oblate spheroid) spinning at over 1000 mph at the equator, as you're told, in a space vacuum and the earth you believe is spinning at over 1000 mph, you also believe it's spinning around a big ball of fire called the sun at 66,000 mph, as you're told and that 1 million earth's could fit inside of it.
I could go on and on and yet I don't attempt to ridicule anyone believing that.
I personally think it's absolute nonsense but I also remember once upon a time through school and my young life, believing the very same nonsense.

It's nonsense to me but not to you and many many others for the very same reasons that I mentioned. It's following a narrative and most people generally do so, almost unconditionally.

A spinning globe in a vacuum goes against everything we actually see and perceive. But....................

You see, if you're parked next to another car and that car starts to move slowly forward or even backwards, you get the impression that it's your car moving and you hit that brake.
It bears thinking about.

Christ. Absolutely mental post :(

Did Jeff hit your dome ?

Back