Put a flat earthier into space

It would just be CGI in the windows. Not real proof.
we all know NASA are liars but you globetards lap it up
Some distance to get in to the exosphere though. Looking forward to seeing the footage but as of yet, they haven’t even gone as high as a satellite
That’s why the moon landing is coming into question again.
How can the richest men alive barely get off earth? When almost 60 years ago it was possible to fly to the moon

Last edited:
It would just be CGI in the windows. Not real proof.
we all know NASA are liars but you globetards lap it up

That’s why the moon landing is coming into question again.
How can the richest men alive barely get off earth? When almost 60 years ago it was possible to fly to the moon
The telemetry from the Apollo flights is no longer available. I’m genuinely looking forward to the new moon landing flights like. Full colour and HD. Will be immense.
I don't think Branson is aiming to get that high.

I believe Bezos is but doesn't seem to be in any rush.
That’s why I don’t get why there is so much hype. It’s nowt new or ground breaking.

Last edited:
They’ll say there’s just big tele’s outside the windows and they’re still on the ground. As for the weightlessness they’ll just say they’re in one of those vomit planes or something stupid

The telemetry from the Apollo flights is no longer available. I’m genuinely looking forward to the new moon landing flights like. Full colour and HD. Will be immense.

That’s why I don’t get why there is so much hype. It’s nowt new or ground breaking.

The hype is because it now doesn't take governments to do it. Private enterprise can offer a service and it's way cheaper. Musk landing parts of the rocket is ground breaking.

The hype is because it now doesn't take governments to do it. Private enterprise can offer a service and it's way cheaper. Musk landing parts of the rocket is ground breaking.
To do what? What had Space X accomplished in terms of space discovery? The reusable rockets are v impressive I have to say. I recall it would be the equivalent of $150b to do the moon landing again. These latest flights seem to be the next version of just giving the public an opportunity to feel zero gravity but a tad higher up…at huge fees.

I would love to be on board either of these btw. It looks awesome

Last edited:
To do what? What had Space X accomplished in terms of space discovery? The reusable rockets are v impressive I have to say. I recall it would be the equivalent of $150b to do the moon landing again. These latest flights seem to be the next version of just giving the public an opportunity to feel zero gravity but a tad higher up.

I think the $150b is just an inflation adjustment. I imagine it would be a lot more in reality personally.

To do what? What had Space X accomplished in terms of space discovery? The reusable rockets are v impressive I have to say. I recall it would be the equivalent of $150b to do the moon landing again. These latest flights seem to be the next version of just giving the public an opportunity to feel zero gravity but a tad higher up…at huge fees.

By proving the concept of reusable rockets and the fact that NASA uses the tech to now take people to the space station it therefore does reduce the cost to get people up and down who do do the science.

I'd love a go if I had the money like.

Last edited:
I think the $150b is just an inflation adjustment. I imagine it would be a lot more in reality personally.
It is. Imo that will be the ultimate mark in the sand for any of these new space start ups. What they are doing now is extremely cool for members of the public on board, but as a space fanatic does nowt in terms of impressing me if I’m honest.
By proving the concept of reusable rockets and the fact that NASA uses the tech to now take people to the space station it therefore does reduce the cost to get people up and down who do do the science.
Amaze balls. That does nowt for me like pal.

Back