Pure creeps

Crack pal

Deposit paid by the buyers but we were unable to exchange because my solicitor had to leave work early because her step daughter needed picking up from somewhere.

This morning we were due to exchange but my solicitor realised we were missing the signed TR1 form from the other freeholders.

I'm putting my phone on aeroplane mode and going to the cinema to see The Many Saints of Newark. Then I'm going to buy some shite, eat some shite and get drunk because I'm just sick to death of the entire thing.

In the process of selling my gaff and I've been informed by the neighbours that the prospective buyers (we're yet to exchange or anything yet) have been round to introduce themselves ahead of the move.

Then this morning I came home to find some post, which is addressed to them. So they've started having their mail delivered here, despite it still being my home.

Is it me or is this creep as fuck? I've asked the solicitor to politely request that they fuck off.

Owt good in the mail mate like £20 in the birthday cards?

Not a great negotiating tactic to try and renegotiate the price when they've already introduced themselves to the neighbours and sent their mail there.

I read it, dropped it, then accidentally stood on it.
After all of the hassle re the moving date having to be October 29th, they asked to change it to November 4th half an hour before we exchanged.

I wish them a long and miserable life in what was my lovely flat.
f***ing hell man

In the process of selling my gaff and I've been informed by the neighbours that the prospective buyers (we're yet to exchange or anything yet) have been round to introduce themselves ahead of the move.

Then this morning I came home to find some post, which is addressed to them. So they've started having their mail delivered here, despite it still being my home.

Is it me or is this creep as fuck? I've asked the solicitor to politely request that they fuck off.

Should have upped the sales price before exchanging.

Last edited:

Back