Pure creeps

In the process of selling my gaff and I've been informed by the neighbours that the prospective buyers (we're yet to exchange or anything yet) have been round to introduce themselves ahead of the move.

Then this morning I came home to find some post, which is addressed to them. So they've started having their mail delivered here, despite it still being my home.

Is it me or is this creep as fuck? I've asked the solicitor to politely request that they fuck off.

Offer accepted on August 16th. On September 21st they demanded that we complete on September 30th. Laughable.

They're currently trying to renegotiate the sale price because they've missed the stamp duty holiday deadline. I have told them fuck off.
Sound like a bunch of f***ing jokers

Getting your mail delivered is a f***ing ballsy move. Fair f***ing play

I'd be marking it is "not at this address" and posting it back

Sound like a bunch of f***ing jokers

Getting your mail delivered is a f***ing ballsy move. Fair f***ing play

I'd be marking it is "not at this address" and posting it back

I'll be doing that once I hear back from the solicitor. If it turns out it's something important my ex will have my guts for garters and claim I'm trying to delay the sale (again).

One false move and I'll end up in court.

Offer accepted on August 16th. On September 21st they demanded that we complete on September 30th. Laughable.

They're currently trying to renegotiate the sale price because they've missed the stamp duty holiday deadline. I have told them fuck off.
They sound a canny couple. :lol:

Very creepy that they've turned up and introduced themselves to the neighbours like but i guess that's going to be their problem and not yours :lol:

Very creepy that they've turned up and introduced themselves to the neighbours like but i guess that's going to be their problem and not yours :lol:

The last lot who put an offer in did the same thing, came round with their kids and that and had them playing with the neighbours' kids. Then they pulled out of the sale.

There's something wrong with people I swear to god. This entire process has shown everyone up as being a total weirdo or completely incompetent. Apart from me like. I'm the only normal one.
Even if I had completed and moved in I still wouldn’t introduce myself to neighbours. Nonce behaviour that.

Apparently they only live round the corner and were just happened to be passing. :lol:

Nout wrong with then speaking to the neighbours like its something I'd like to do before I buy a house.

Be nout worse than committing to q mortgage only to move in and find ya neighbours are bellends.

They had popped round to make sure everything was going ahead as planned and to make sure they were going to sign their TR1 form.

They clearly didn't have the bottle to knock on for me. I reckon their solicitor has told them I'm a bit of a kernt.

The last lot who put an offer in did the same thing, came round with their kids and that and had them playing with the neighbours' kids. Then they pulled out of the sale.

There's something wrong with people I swear to god. This entire process has shown everyone up as being a total weirdo or completely incompetent. Apart from me like. I'm the only normal one.

Apparently they only live round the corner and were just happened to be passing. :lol:

Sounds like they something to hide. Potentially scoping out places to rob or who they can kill next.

Back