Pubs in Silksworth and Surrounding Shut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is a sweeping generalisation as far as I’m aware. I’m 29 and have been drinking and eating in lots of London ( where apparently everyone is a raging super spreader according to here ) bars and restaurants. Ive not seen anything like what you describe. Where have you seen that kind of behaviour when you’ve been out? Minority, perhaps, but majority, I don’t think so.
I get the impression the worst offenders are between 18 and 25.

Wish I’d said that.

If you read the next post by dangermows he says all of he’s group should be self isolating

Mate this all started with you thinking I was on a wind up saying even with a negative you still had to self isolate if you had been in close contact that amazes me that this far into this and the amount of information out there that people still don’t know the guidelines

To end the full debate let’s just agree that anyone in he’s group who had been out for a good few hours had surely been in contact with him for more than 15 minutes should self isolate for 14 days no matter if they’ve been tested or not

This kid was just too selfish, ignorant and self-absorbed to miss one night of bantz with the lads when he was perfectly aware there was a big chance he could have it.
we knew this would be the craic with younger people though. They wouldnt make the sacrifice to keep everyone safe as most of them are selfish entitled wankers.
@Botchie There you go, one of my mates has been told not to go into work as he was in the pub at the same time as him. Missing out on at least 1 week of graft now.
Good. Hope it is unpaid too.

@Botchie There you go, one of my mates has been told not to go into work as he was in the pub at the same time as him. Missing out on at least 1 week of graft now.
Unless he was sitting within 2 metres of him for more than 15 minutes he doesn't need to do that though does he? If his employer has told him not to come in then it's their decision and if it was me I'd be asking to be paid.
His work takes him into peoples houses so they don't want to take the risk.

It just shows how the selfish actions of the lad is going to effect a load of people
That's fair enough, but his employers have made the decision themselves so he should get paid imo. Some of the bar staff that were working on Friday were working again yesterday.

Last edited:
The pub reopened today after a deep clean and the only people who need to isolate are those that spent 15 minutes plus in his company.

Was it not several pubs he visited? All losing out on business having to close and then incurring costs on the deep clean. No harm done.

The people who spent time in his company are anyone who went to any of the pubs after him. Given he went in the first place I doubt he is one for washing his hands, everything he touched will have potentially infected others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back