PUBG

Making use of my snow day with some PUBG :cool:

Second game of the day provided my third ever chicken dinner! It was a strange round, I dropped at the school (it was on the flight path) and strangely there was only one other player in the whole building who I shotgunned straight away. The next few circles both fell over the school so I patrolled but nobody else came. With around about 30 or so left the next circle was to the north so I ventured across a field for a car. I got headshotted by a sniper but survived thanks to a L3 helmet, his other shots missed and I retreated to cover to heal. I moved north to the circle and took refuge in a petrol station. Nobody came in and I watched the numbers dwindle down.

With 9 left I was forced a little bit south and managed to get onto the bottom floor of one of those hexagonal lookout post things. There was a player above but he didnt see me covering the open ground. There was 5 left, the player above took one out but then the next circle forced us south again. he moved first and threw a grenade in my window. I rushed him via the door and killed him, 3 left! After healing I moved towards the next circle and had a little ridge as cover. Peaking over the top I could see one player crouching near a tree and another stood up outside the blue. I shot the one next to the tree as he went prone, such an easy kill for being in the last 3. I opened fire on the other and damaged him but he hid behind a rock. I had three grenades so spammed them in his direction and one did the job!

First win in ages, I was surprised at how poor the others were in that last 5 or so though. Still got my heart racing!

I used to find that the AKM was the best assault rifle but I'm siding towards the SCAR now. Just got rid of 3 people in the school but bungled my controls moving to the circle meaning that an easy kill ended up ending me. He was behind a shack and I was prone with a bush for cover, accidently knocked the d-pad and ended up with a smoke grenade in my hand :evil: :lol:

New update out which has supposedly improved performance by quite a bit.
Seems a lot more stable now and they added a new vehicle, the jetski - but there is also a big bug in it now. When you go to revive someone, you just have to start it and can then walk away and they'll automatically get up after the 10 seconds.

Just a quick heads up....

closing ya map with the 'B' button now makes ya jump directly out of ya moving vehicle.....:eek:
Straight to instant death whilst fully kitted out at level 3 and more ammo than ya know what to do with, and less than 20 players left

(twice) :evil::evil:

:D:D

released on mobile today, plays surprisingly well!
Played 3 games... Got chicken dinner first attempt! Never been so pissed off, been trying to get just ONE on Xbox since release

But yeah, it's not bad at all, nice little time killer.... Controls are a bit WTF but I was defo impressed playing on a LG G5...

It's worth stating, the mobile version is against bots, not real people apparently.

It's level based from what I've read, as you level up you are put into a game with more human players therefore increasing the difficulty.

It's a way of easing new people is what reports are saying. Makes sense from the developers.

Hardly get time to play this with work like.

Had a few games the other night, killed a few players and found myself right bang in the middle of a late circle prone in reasonably long grass. I got picked off the from the edge. In hindsight I was vulnerable from every angle so it was canny sloppy really, finished 13th!

Finshed 2nd and 3rd earlier.

Last edited:

Back