PUBG

Just opened my first desperado crate - had some loose change in my account from selling clothes and shit on the market. Got the white leather hoody - sells on the market for £80. By the time steam takes their cut ill end up with about £70 for literally feck all :lol:

Pays for my next few games :cool:

Just opened my first desperado crate - had some loose change in my account from selling clothes and shit on the market. Got the white leather hoody - sells on the market for £80. By the time steam takes their cut ill end up with about £70 for literally feck all :lol:

Pays for my next few games :cool:
I really don’t understand which mugs are paying any money (never mind £80) for a virtual item of clothing. Which I would no doubt cover with a trench coat as soon as I find one in the game as I find it amusing to look like a high-school shooter.

For some reason the game has decided to stop my mic from working. Still works in parties but can't get in game chat to work at all. I'm on Xbox, any ideas?

Favourite landing place chaps?

I'd have to say the school, fast, intense gameplay and always the opportunity for a few early kills! Probably the longest I've played the game this afternoon after starting my new job, really enjoyed it though. Finished 6th in one game, probably should have won it but another player walked over the top of me without realising so I tried to play dead but they shot me!

Favourite landing place chaps?

I'd have to say the school, fast, intense gameplay and always the opportunity for a few early kills! Probably the longest I've played the game this afternoon after starting my new job, really enjoyed it though. Finished 6th in one game, probably should have won it but another player walked over the top of me without realising so I tried to play dead but they shot me!
Shooting range. Always ends up with someone with a frying pan trying to kill someone who has amachine gun.

Back