PUBG

I'm pretty shit really, most I've ever killed is 7 in one game but I've managed to find a way to win 3 games. Probably should have at least 2 more as well.

I was just lucky in that game. Just survived after landing and being peppered with an assault rifle. Found a jeep and took it away from the flight path and hid out till the last 20. Had a x4 on a dp28 and a x15 on an M14!

I normally just skirt around the edges of the circle and hope for a top 10 finish without being noticed. Probably only get 1 kill every 3 games :lol:

I was just lucky in that game. Just survived after landing and being peppered with an assault rifle. Found a jeep and took it away from the flight path and hid out till the last 20. Had a x4 on a dp28 and a x15 on an M14!

I normally just skirt around the edges of the circle and hope for a top 10 finish without being noticed. Probably only get 1 kill every 3 games :lol:
Difficult to beat that combo, paired with crawling around in the grass with a ghillie!

I've got 30+ chicken dinners but still generally use those tactics, although not so much to avoid people but so I know there's at least one direction no-one is coming from.

Got about 16 or so dinners now I think, across Xbox and PC, and between squads, duos, and solos. Think I've put about 150-200 hours in.

Christ :eek: It seems like you get to the top 10 plenty, how do you play it when you get to the end?
TBH I bottle it... I tend to go a bit gung-ho when I really know i shouldn't.
I have 2 dinners in squads, but the solo is proving to be a real test.... it's really pissing me off ha

TBH I bottle it... I tend to go a bit gung-ho when I really know i shouldn't.
I have 2 dinners in squads, but the solo is proving to be a real test.... it's really pissing me off ha
In solo you definitely need more trigger discipline. If there are five left and you can see one but have no idea where the other four are, then it's better not to shoot unless the one you can see is an immediate threat to you.

You still need a bit of luck with final circles either not being too far away or being kind with what cover it provides but you shouldn't worry about killing everyone you see.

In solo you definitely need more trigger discipline. If there are five left and you can see one but have no idea where the other four are, then it's better not to shoot unless the one you can see is an immediate threat to you.

You still need a bit of luck with final circles either not being too far away or being kind with what cover it provides but you shouldn't worry about killing everyone you see.
Yeah m8, I know this...
I will win one eventually...
One of my second place finishes I was hid behind a tree and literally watched the action unfold as the last 6 crumbled down to 2 without firing a single round, I eventually died to a nade lol :evil:
I should have won that one!

Yeah m8, I know this...
I will win one eventually...
One of my second place finishes I was hid behind a tree and literally watched the action unfold as the last 6 crumbled down to 2 without firing a single round, I eventually died to a nade lol :evil:
I should have won that one!
You'll get there eventually, maybe on your 1000th solo game!

I really hope so but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

I feel your pain.

I have 4 or 5 chicken dinners on solo on the Xbox but recently also bought a gaming PC.

I have probably played about 200-300 games on there and it’s just a different world.

I m lucky if I I have a handful of top 10 finishes and 0 wins on the PC it’s so frustrating

I've had two games on the new map and won one and was third in the other. The test server runs a hell of a lot smoother than the actual game, which helps a lot.

I've had two games on the new map and won one and was third in the other. The test server runs a hell of a lot smoother than the actual game, which helps a lot.

I'm loving the new map too, I also had 2 games on it, the difference being I finished 20th then 27th :lol:

Back