PS5 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered mine from Curry's on the 19th, it's arriving today. Working from home so don't think I'll be very productive today. Sorry boss.

Ordered mine from Curry's on the 19th, it's arriving today. Working from home so don't think I'll be very productive today. Sorry boss.
Mines arriving today from amazon.de. Same situation, won't be a very productive work day!

Have they arrived yet @Nobby & @jacko100 & @safcsteve71 :)
yes!! its bleedin huge!

enjoying it so far, just had a play around on astros playroom, miles morales andwill probably get assassins creed too, though might give that a while to get a bit cheaper.

Never finished ghost of tsushima and thats meant to look great on the new system

Big difference between the performnce and fidelity modes on Miles Morles, not sure which I prefer yet.

yes!! its bleedin huge!

enjoying it so far, just had a play around on astros playroom, miles morales andwill probably get assassins creed too, though might give that a while to get a bit cheaper.

Never finished ghost of tsushima and thats meant to look great on the new system

Big difference between the performnce and fidelity modes on Miles Morles, not sure which I prefer yet.
Great stuff :cool:

Yeah, as Jacko said it's bloody big.

Ghost of Tsushima looks great and loving the way FIFA uses the adaptive triggers and haptic feedback

The adaptive triggers and haptic feedback seems to be getting a lot of good reviews. I am looking forward to giving it a go.

They are really good in FIFA as the player gets tired the sprint trigger gets harder to pull, makes player fatigue s lot more of a thing

Sounds class for things like firing the bow in the last of us and using different weapons in shooters. I just hope plenty games make use of it.

The controller is great like.
As people have said. Bigger bit of kit than you realise and its a little noisy when a disk is in but seems better once that's installed.

Only managed 10 mins on valhalla last night but it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back