PS5 Event

managed to get one from bt yesterday and got a workmate one from game today although could only buy as a bundle so he had to buy a t shirt & cap delivery date is 24th dec although i imagine it will arrive before
I’m in queues for shop to and game at the minute .

Hopefully get something from it

As t least it’s not as bad as some console released when they bundled the worst games with it and terrible accessories for a small fortune.

As t least it’s not as bad as some console released when they bundled the worst games with it and terrible accessories for a small fortune.
I’d rather pay a few quid extra for a bundle than a few quid extra to a scalper .

Got one in basket at game after 10 mins in the queue and checkout crashed completely . My mate who was on about a minute before me was able to get one .

by time it started working again they’d all gone

26000 in the shopto queue

About an hour in the game one

Not got high hopes
Get on Smyths toys now. 10.30pm more stock !
I’d rather pay a few quid extra for a bundle than a few quid extra to a scalper .

Got one in basket at game after 10 mins in the queue and checkout crashed completely . My mate who was on about a minute before me was able to get one .

by time it started working again they’d all gone
Get on Smyths toys now, more stock from 10.30pm !
This 😂 I’ve nearly bought 5 different ones for the nephew, had them in the basket and even put card details in and everything. So frustrating
Smyths toys from 10.30pm.

Last edited:
Get on Smyths toys now. 10.30pm more stock !

Get on Smyths toys now, more stock from 10.30pm !

Smyths toys from 10.30pm.
Cheers for the heads up, I tried to get one but the site kept crashing. I thought I had one up until it asked for payment details. I entered and the next screen said out of stock

Stock gone now.

The bots and ai automation is impressive these days. We use it at work for some things.

currys has the right idea for some preorders were it gave a voucher they reduced the sales price from £5000 to the rrp.

at the end of the day retailers don’t care. They sell a unit. If it gets resold it creates more demand and press.

the best thing is the new consoles don’t have a killer game for launch

Back