PS5 Event

Been out a month and I still haven't managed to get one. Just want to play some demon souls and spiderman MM over the Christmas break

Been out a month and I still haven't managed to get one. Just want to play some demon souls and spiderman MM over the Christmas break
Sadly I think you may have to wait until after Christmas now, there are a few on FB marketplace and loads on Ebay (but you'll be paying over the odds for them).

Even Cex selling at silly price is selling out quick.

any body who pays over rrp is a mug. Nothing is exclusive or game changer on it that can’t wait a few weeks etc.

Even Cex selling at silly price is selling out quick.

any body who pays over rrp is a mug. Nothing is exclusive or game changer on it that can’t wait a few weeks etc.
My mate at work is after one for his son. A mate of his sourced one but the seller wanted ÂŁ600 for the digital version. He rightly turned it down. Anyone who profits from them in such a fashion is a bit of a douche if we're calling it honestly.

My mate at work is after one for his son. A mate of his sourced one but the seller wanted ÂŁ600 for the digital version. He rightly turned it down. Anyone who profits from them in such a fashion is a bit of a douche if we're calling it honestly.
Good for your mate. I really want one. It’s decent tech for £450 but I wouldn’t be paying more. I’ve kinda admitted defeat and stopped trying. I’ll pick one up next year when the stock is plentiful.

Good for your mate. I really want one. It’s decent tech for £450 but I wouldn’t be paying more. I’ve kinda admitted defeat and stopped trying. I’ll pick one up next year when the stock is plentiful.
When you get past the excitement of it being new tech and think about things rationally, you're not missing out on much by waiting that extra few weeks/months really. Few games your can't play on your PS4 at the moment.

I've managed to get 4, 1 for me 1 for my kids and 2 for lads at work (didn't pre order from anywhere) just registered my interest and when they were available I got them. good luck to anyone trying to get one now before Xmas but there's a chance car phone wharehouse might have some available but you need to register your interest first

LG CX 55 back down to 1299.99 (thread related as it's an awesome TV for the PS5)

I'm so tempted but can see it going down by another ÂŁ100 in Jan.

Back