PS+ games

You'd think they'd be able to find something half decent to offer though, like I say not expecting blockbusters but a sub for a load of glorified mobile games (like the one that's pretty much a console version of among us) isn't great. Ah well, I'll wait until there's a PS now sale on the annual pass and try that just for a decent library even though they're all older games, at least there's quite a lot to play there. If I hadn't got so many ps5 games as gifts etc I'd sell it and get an xbox tbh
There's basically very few PS5 only games out, most are cross generation. They literally don't have anything to sell never mind put on PS Plus. The PS Plus collection library is decent but still older stuff.

There's basically very few PS5 only games out, most are cross generation. They literally don't have anything to sell never mind put on PS Plus. The PS Plus collection library is decent but still older stuff.
Aye that's a fair point like. Hopefully they'll be able to offer some single player things later. The PS now library looks canny, but I can't justify £50 for it on top of PS plus. They've got a sale on the one month passes as part of black Friday, hoping for a sale on the 12 month one later and I'll grab it, then at least I'll have loads to play on!

I've been a PS fan boy for a while had original PS, xbox, PS3, PS4 and PS5. I only had the PS5 for a week and sold it and moved to xbox series x for gamepass ultimate which includes xbox live, gamepass, ea play and xbox cloud games. Playstation plus doesn't even come close.

I've moaned just about every month recently but can't really complain about that. The bairn got dirt 5 for his xbox with his Christmas money and I've enjoyed having a blast of it. Was tempted to get it for my ps5 so I'm glad to see it appear. Never really got into persona 5 but might give it another go through the PS Plus collection, so it'll be worth downloading strikers in case I get into it more this time. Not that arsed about the multiplayer shooter one but I don't mind one multiplayer out of 3 for those that like them, and sounds like there is a single player option so I might give it a blast as well. Very subjective of course but I think it's a decent start to the year. Just nice to see different types of games like a racing game to make sure there's something for plenty of people to enjoy

I've moaned just about every month recently but can't really complain about that. The bairn got dirt 5 for his xbox with his Christmas money and I've enjoyed having a blast of it. Was tempted to get it for my ps5 so I'm glad to see it appear. Never really got into persona 5 but might give it another go through the PS Plus collection, so it'll be worth downloading strikers in case I get into it more this time. Not that arsed about the multiplayer shooter one but I don't mind one multiplayer out of 3 for those that like them, and sounds like there is a single player option so I might give it a blast as well. Very subjective of course but I think it's a decent start to the year. Just nice to see different types of games like a racing game to make sure there's something for plenty of people to enjoy

funny as it all looks gash to me :lol:

Never signed up to ps+ before but the kids have been pestering me to get fall guys and you need the online element. The games look decent and i know my eldest will play planet coaster.

Quick question - do you only get access to these games for the month or do you get to keep them as long as your subscription is valid?

Back