PS+ games

So if I’m reading it right , anyone with a Ps now subscription gets automatically moved onto the top tier one .

Can get 12 month ps codes for 40 quid I think from the Usual places so might be a canny idea

So the question is what happens if you have 2 years of PS+ stacked and want to upgrade. Do you get the upgrade at a discount rate or have to suck up essentially loosing years worth of paid subscription to be able to go up to the next tier?

Knowing Sony it will be the latter......

So the question is what happens if you have 2 years of PS+ stacked and want to upgrade. Do you get the upgrade at a discount rate or have to suck up essentially loosing years worth of paid subscription to be able to go up to the next tier?

Knowing Sony it will be the latter......
Oooh, shit I'm well ahead because I bought 15 month subs every prime day for years.

Unless there are any generous offers around at the time of renewing, will stick to the Essential one.

Tbh I'd quite like just an online access one for £30-40 or something. Even though it used to be free :neutral:

Last edited:
Games for April apparently

PlayStation Plus free games for April 2022​

• Slay the Spire
  • Hood: Outlaws & Legends
  • SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

They need some decent free games. The last decent game I played (for free) was days gone, and that crashed when I got in the cave, the special zombie didn’t attack me so I just stabbed him to death then the horde didn’t arrive.

So basically I’ve had half a game for like 5 years worth of PS Plus

Back