PS+ games

Dunno if you still have to bank them every month or lose them, but I always make sure to add them to my library in the off chance I fancy playing them at some point. I’ve got a massive library now and don’t think I’ve ever gone back and played any of them. 😂

yeah if you don't add them to library you've missed them and can't download when the month is over

See Hell Let Loose is going to be one for October. Good stuff, was tempted to get it for the PC when it came down a bit.

Mortal Kombat X (free anyway in the PS5 PS+ collection :neutral: ) and PGA Tour 2K21 are the others. Meh.

Last edited:
See Hell Let Loose is going to be one for October. Good stuff, was tempted to get it for the PC when it came down a bit.

Mortal Kombat X (free anyway in the PS5 PS+ collection :neutral: ) and PGA Tour 2K21 are the others. Meh.
Played the beta. Spent about 5 minutes running to the frontline, got shot in the face off someone I couldn’t even see, bled out in a trench, turned it off.

Played the beta. Spent about 5 minutes running to the frontline, got shot in the face off someone I couldn’t even see, bled out in a trench, turned it off.

I like that sense of realism tbh, makes everyone play differently than usual FPSs i.e. actually have tactics. Has a lot of positive reviews on Steam so I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

I got ran over by our own tank...twice in the first 30 seconds. Then I thought I was just crossing a small stream, turns out it was quite deep and drowned. Then I spent about 15 minutes running to catch up with my team...little realising I wasn't the white arrow on the map but a tiny yellow spot going in the wrong direction. Eventually caught up with my squad only to to immediately be blown up by a tank.

I'm done :neutral: Didn't even fire my weapon or see anyone to shoot. Visually it looks great. Playability...not so much.

Last edited:
Are the PS5 games ever single player ones? This will be the third month that I've kept my 12 month code because the games on offer are so bad. I don't play online, so the last 3 ps5 offerings have been no use at all. Bit of a pain in the arse but I'm glad I haven't activated it yet, will wait till they have a decent month

Are the PS5 games ever single player ones? This will be the third month that I've kept my 12 month code because the games on offer are so bad. I don't play online, so the last 3 ps5 offerings have been no use at all. Bit of a pain in the arse but I'm glad I haven't activated it yet, will wait till they have a decent month

they've had many single player games over the years.

here's a list of everything they've released on the service

Been a few good ones over the past 6 months.

Plague Tale
Oddworld Soulstorm
Control

Back