PS+ games

Remake of a ps3 game that was free on plus years back, never did get round to playing it.
I f***ing loved it on the PS3. Absolutely loved it, one of my favourite ever games.

Bought the re release when it came out, got half way through and checked out bored ... Would be interesting hearing people's thoughts who don't have nostalgia attached.

I f***ing loved it on the PS3. Absolutely loved it, one of my favourite ever games.

Bought the re release when it came out, got half way through and checked out bored ... Would be interesting hearing people's thoughts who don't have nostalgia attached.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go. I was hesitant to buy it after reviews said it was a bit dated and janky, but for free I've nothing to lose.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go. I was hesitant to buy it after reviews said it was a bit dated and janky, but for free I've nothing to lose.
aye, it's such an authentic remaster it even has one of the major bugs from the original :lol: :lol:

it does look worse to how i remember the original in my minds eye.. and i'm curious even people unjaded by the sands of time will think it's great or a load of shit. i felt it was way ahead of its time back then, but now i'm not so sure if it will still stand out. as you say, it's free so what's to lose?

That first class trouble game is better than I was expecting , lost a couple of hours on it earlier

can see why it’s free on ps plus though as I don’t think it’s a game many would buy

That first class trouble game is better than I was expecting , lost a couple of hours on it earlier

can see why it’s free on ps plus though as I don’t think it’s a game many would buy

Do you need to play it with others online or can it be done single player?

So, November was another crap multiplayer game, and now December is rumoured to be heavenly bodies, another crap multiplayer game. Jesus, can they just give us a decent game for once? We don't all want to play shitty multiplayer games online. Genuinely think I'll get a series x before long, PS plus has been dreadful ever since I got it

So, November was another crap multiplayer game, and now December is rumoured to be heavenly bodies, another crap multiplayer game. Jesus, can they just give us a decent game for once? We don't all want to play shitty multiplayer games online. Genuinely think I'll get a series x before long, PS plus has been dreadful ever since I got it
i thought that first class trouble on ps plus this month was terrible at first but gave it another try and have now got a bit addicted to it

that heavenly bodies doesn't look too appealing though

i thought that first class trouble on ps plus this month was terrible at first but gave it another try and have now got a bit addicted to it

that heavenly bodies doesn't look too appealing though
I just think it's all aimed at younger people who have 20 mates on their network. If you're someone who just wanted a selection of single player games they're offering you nothing on ps plus, certainly in terms of ps5 games over the past 3 or 4 months since I've had it. Compared to the game pass its just atrocious. I don't expect it to rival the games pass, playstation (last gen at least) seemed to have better exclusives which is why I went for it this time, Microsoft have the game pass. But if they're only giving one ps5 game a month on their "equivalent" at least make sure they offer different things each time. Month after month of daft games that pretty much necessitate playing with your friends is just crap. Basically giving you glorified mobile games at the minute. There might occasionally be a decent ps4 offering, but I could get those from cex for fuck all anyway! If PS now actually had some ps5 games it would be the better bet tbh but they really need to combine the two and improve where they can. Currently wouldn't recommend ps5 to anyone just because of it

Last edited:
I just think it's all aimed at younger people who have 20 mates on their network. If you're someone who just wanted a selection of single player games they're offering you nothing on ps plus, certainly in terms of ps5 games over the past 3 or 4 months since I've had it. Compared to the game pass its just atrocious. I don't expect it to rival the games pass, playstation (last gen at least) seemed to have better exclusives which is why I went for it this time, Microsoft have the game pass. But if they're only giving one ps5 game a month on their "equivalent" at least make sure they offer different things each time. Month after month of daft games that pretty much necessitate playing with your friends is just crap. Basically giving you glorified mobile games at the minute. There might occasionally be a decent ps4 offering, but I could get those from cex for fuck all anyway! If PS now actually had some ps5 games it would be the better bet tbh but they really need to combine the two and improve where they can. Currently wouldn't recommend ps5 to anyone just because of it
I've got both and gamepass is hands down much better value . Seems to be a change round this generation where xbox seems to be doing all the right things compared to when playstation were doing it at the start of last gen . PS now definitely needs some work doing on it , cant imagine many people subscribing to that currently.

still can't believe new footy manager was a day one gamepass release , gamepass is amazing value for the price

Kingdoms of amalur is a single player offline RPG

Kingdoms of amalur is a single player offline RPG
Aye, I mentioned that some of the ps4 games they offer are single player, but ideally as a ps5 owner with PS plus I'd like to get the occasional decent ps5 game. Hitman was probably alright as a ps4 offering last month as well, but every time they have a ps5 game released now it seems to be an online multiplayer type. I know you aren't going to get a spider man or whatever, but surely we're overdue a decent single player ps5 game now? They've done plenty before, I just seem to have joined at an unlucky time and I'm hoping it isn't a sign of things to come!

Aye, I mentioned that some of the ps4 games they offer are single player, but ideally as a ps5 owner with PS plus I'd like to get the occasional decent ps5 game. Hitman was probably alright as a ps4 offering last month as well, but every time they have a ps5 game released now it seems to be an online multiplayer type. I know you aren't going to get a spider man or whatever, but surely we're overdue a decent single player ps5 game now? They've done plenty before, I just seem to have joined at an unlucky time and I'm hoping it isn't a sign of things to come!
Part of the problem is that there just aren't many decent games out for the next gen consoles yet. I think the supply issues are making developers hold back releases.

ooh look at me, ive got a ps5. pathetic

Playstation aren't likely to add new PS5 games to PS Plus when they can charge full price and sell many millions, especially of their first party offerings. Towards the back end of the console they'll add titles to either the PS Plus Collection and/or the monthly PS Plus selection. Xbox have went down the subscription route so basically have to put their first party stuff into Gamepass.

Horizon 2 in Feb looks like the next Sony first party release coming out.

ps plus only £29 at shopto for the year if anyone is after one

Just about to say this. Mine needed renewing soon anyway so it was no-brainer (although I still kind of resent paying for it when it used to be completely free).

People expecting great PS5 games already on PS Plus :lol: There aren't even that many great games to buy never mind give away.

Last edited:
Playstation aren't likely to add new PS5 games to PS Plus when they can charge full price and sell many millions, especially of their first party offerings. Towards the back end of the console they'll add titles to either the PS Plus Collection and/or the monthly PS Plus selection. Xbox have went down the subscription route so basically have to put their first party stuff into Gamepass.

Horizon 2 in Feb looks like the next Sony first party release coming out.
You'd think they'd be able to find something half decent to offer though, like I say not expecting blockbusters but a sub for a load of glorified mobile games (like the one that's pretty much a console version of among us) isn't great. Ah well, I'll wait until there's a PS now sale on the annual pass and try that just for a decent library even though they're all older games, at least there's quite a lot to play there. If I hadn't got so many ps5 games as gifts etc I'd sell it and get an xbox tbh

Back