PS+ games

Second month in a row where the ps5 game holds absolutely no interest for me. Not really arsed about getting ps4 games that I could pick up for a few quid. Should definitely have got the xbox! Oh well, here's hoping October is better

xbox is for spenks though mate.
Hmm. So far I've got a PS5, theres been two fairly miserable PS plus releases. In the meantime my ps5 has broken, I've had to send it off (on Friday, 48 hour guaranteed delivery), know I have to wait at least 15 days to get it back, looked at the tracking code on my receipt to see it was delivered on Monday, only to get an email today saying that they haven't received it yet (when I know they have), so fuck knows when it'll come back, if they even ever admit they received it. Somehow a working xbox with game pass sounds better tbh

Hmm. So far I've got a PS5, theres been two fairly miserable PS plus releases. In the meantime my ps5 has broken, I've had to send it off (on Friday, 48 hour guaranteed delivery), know I have to wait at least 15 days to get it back, looked at the tracking code on my receipt to see it was delivered on Monday, only to get an email today saying that they haven't received it yet (when I know they have), so fuck knows when it'll come back, if they even ever admit they received it. Somehow a working xbox with game pass sounds better tbh
No guarantees your xbox would be a working one.

What would be acceptable to you as a PS5 ps+ game? The console isn’t even a year old yet. You’re not gonna get ratchet and clank or anything like That.

What would be acceptable to you as a PS5 ps+ game? The console isn’t even a year old yet. You’re not gonna get ratchet and clank or anything like That.
I don't know tbh, but a game that sounds a bit like fortnite and is multiplayer was a bit crap and then the next game is another one that seems aimed at kids and is better as a multiplayer. I've probably just joined at the wrong time, I'm very keen to get the remake of final fantasy 7 and I see that was offered one month. It just seems very poor compared to the game pass. Main reasons for choosing ps5 was the controller (which I'm not really impressed with yet) and the hopes it'll have more exclusives, which I'm expecting it will. Think I'm mainly just annoyed that the fuckers are telling me they haven't got it back yet, god knows when I'll actually be able to play it again!

I don't know tbh, but a game that sounds a bit like fortnite and is multiplayer was a bit crap and then the next game is another one that seems aimed at kids and is better as a multiplayer. I've probably just joined at the wrong time, I'm very keen to get the remake of final fantasy 7 and I see that was offered one month. It just seems very poor compared to the game pass. Main reasons for choosing ps5 was the controller (which I'm not really impressed with yet) and the hopes it'll have more exclusives, which I'm expecting it will. Think I'm mainly just annoyed that the fuckers are telling me they haven't got it back yet, god knows when I'll actually be able to play it again!
You should’ve been banking the PS5 titles before you got one if you already had ps+ with a PS4.

You should’ve been banking the PS5 titles before you got one if you already had ps+ with a PS4.
I didn't mate. I'm not one who is particularly loyal to a company. Had a playstation and a playstation 2 (having been Nintendo with gameboy, nes and snes before!), for some reason then went to xbox 360 and xbox one, but last gen I thought the PlayStation had more exclusives and the new controller sounded a bit different whereas the xbox x for now would be very similar to the xbox one, so I moved back to playstation for the ps5.

I got a few games for my birthday a few weeks ago, but still hoping something good comes up on ps plus because I don't really play on line, I'm just seeing it as a way to get a few extra games. Suppose you only need 3 a year and it's been worth it, just a shame they can't rival the game pass. Hopefully they'll eventually merge PS plus and PS now and start to compete on that front

Last edited:
I didn't mate. I'm not one who is particularly loyal to a company. Had a playstation and a playstation 2 (having been Nintendo with gameboy, nes and snes before!), for some reason then went to xbox 360 and xbox one, but last gen I thought the PlayStation had more exclusives and the new controller sounded a bit different whereas the xbox x for now would be very similar to the xbox one, so I moved back to playstation for the ps5.

I got a few games for my birthday a few weeks ago, but still hoping something good comes up on ps plus because I don't really play on line, I'm just seeing it as a way to get a few extra games. Suppose you only need 3 a year and it's been worth it, just a shame they can't rival the game pass. Hopefully they'll eventually merge PS plus and PS now and start to compete on that front
The ps+ collection is all new to you then? Tons of great games in there.

Has your PS5 been found yet?
Aye, back safe and sound! To be fair they got it back quicker than I expected. Only got 5 games at the minute (judgment, valhalla, yakuza like a dragon, fifa 21 and randomly mortal kombat 11 cos my lass got me it) but that'll keep me going for a while. I've got a 12 month PS plus subscription but I'll leave it this month in case the ps5 game is better next month, not worth starting it now if I don't really want any of the games and won't be going on line. Back to being glad I got the PS though!

Aye, back safe and sound! To be fair they got it back quicker than I expected. Only got 5 games at the minute (judgment, valhalla, yakuza like a dragon, fifa 21 and randomly mortal kombat 11 cos my lass got me it) but that'll keep me going for a while. I've got a 12 month PS plus subscription but I'll leave it this month in case the ps5 game is better next month, not worth starting it now if I don't really want any of the games and won't be going on line. Back to being glad I got the PS though!
I'm playing through the old yakuza games at the minute. Should last me a couple of years. :lol:

Dunno if you still have to bank them every month or lose them, but I always make sure to add them to my library in the off chance I fancy playing them at some point. I’ve got a massive library now and don’t think I’ve ever gone back and played any of them. 😂

Dunno if you still have to bank them every month or lose them, but I always make sure to add them to my library in the off chance I fancy playing them at some point. I’ve got a massive library now and don’t think I’ve ever gone back and played any of them. 😂
I do the same. My thinking is if I ever find myself absolutely skint atleast ill have plenty games to entertain me. :lol:

Back