Protein shakes

Without having to watch it do you know what the general outcome was?

It was aimed more at people who are into fitness and working out rather than anything else.

Nothing groundbreaking was said. Just that a good balance is key: diet, training, and supplements all being equally important.

Are these people eating all the eggs not bunged right up?
I have nothing sensible to add to the debate but I got a couple of sachets of protein powder free when I was buying some energy gels. They sat in a cupboard for ages then I discovered that a mouse had been at them and eaten two whole packs.:lol: Probably mooching about ripped to fuck and letting off some stinking farts.

Im needing surgery and today in the pre med assessment the nurse says to have lots of protein in the comming weeks in the form of shakes,yogurts and cheese.

Anyone have experience of operations and been told the same and recommend any shakes

Cheers
Don't make a cheese milkshake there' f***ing horrible. Strawberry protein mix, mango, OJ and yogurt smoothie is incredible.

Do get protein powder which is 100% protein, not the 50/50 carb one. Use full fat milk to mix with and have one in the morning and one before bed. That's about 1 large steak-worth of protein in 2 x 200ml drinks, so whatever else you have during the day you've already got a good base amount in you. Fish is also great, if you like that slimy shit.

Don't make a cheese milkshake there' f***ing horrible. Strawberry protein mix, mango, OJ and yogurt smoothie is incredible.

Do get protein powder which is 100% protein, not the 50/50 carb one. Use full fat milk to mix with and have one in the morning and one before bed. That's about 1 large steak-worth of protein in 2 x 200ml drinks, so whatever else you have during the day you've already got a good base amount in you. Fish is also great, if you like that slimy shit.

Don't worry the thought hadnt even crossed my mind.

Didn't know you could mix it with milk, I've just been using water but bet it's loads nicer with milk.

Hate fish, unless it's battered cod:lol:

Protein shakes are basically flavoured milk, sometimes with added chemicals, (do some have creatine?).

Milk is much cheaper than all that overpriced Meathead Mouthwash.

Don't be shy what is the operation?

Basically they're not. You'd need to drink a litre of skimmed milk, with the associated carb content, to get the same volume of protein you would in a couple of scoops of big standard whey powder.

Bought some orange cream flavoured one from my protein rank, also there bcaas taste awful. Never again
Orange flavour :lol::lol: ever had an orange flavour milkshake? BCAAs are not for tasting really, get the tablets and swallow them they're not sweets.

just ordered from my protein, wanted 2 x 2.5kg bags (Strawberry Jam Roly Poly Flavour:) had a code to use and they wanted £68 what i paid last time, deleted order and got email saying try again. £44 this time :eek::eek::eek:. doing that many offers

Back