Protein shakes

I've signed up for my protein so will try them when my stuff runs out

I wonder if that would help.woth pain Aswell, instead cannabis supposed to be good for pain, is hemp the same, from cannabis plant

Hemp seed is highly nutritious and Omega 6 3 9 etc so will be protective for your joints as well as ant inflammatory properties. I would strongly recommend a good Indica strain for pain as it helps not only with excellent relief of neuropathic nerve pain but sleep as well. Oh and not forgetting minimising damage to your liver by way of reducing Alcohol intake and the damage most pharma and over the counter pain meds due to your liver having to process them all.

Theres more protein in 2 egg whites than there is in most "protein shakes" btw.

Just lash the scrambled egg, Chicken, lentils, cottage cheese and natural yoghurt down you. (Not all together obviously).

Failing that slimfast has plenty protien in and as much as some 'protein shakes' in some cases.

Theres more protein in 2 egg whites than there is in most "protein shakes" btw.

Just lash the scrambled egg, Chicken, lentils, cottage cheese and natural yoghurt down you. (Not all together obviously).

Failing that slimfast has plenty protien in and as much as some 'protein shakes' in some cases.
You been scranning ostrich eggs? Large egg white has 3.6g protein, x2 = 7.2g of protein. ON gold standard, one scoop has 24g of protein

Its hip replacement, I'm not overweight and in fact really skinny but with a bit of a pot belly. Weigh about 9.5 stone

okay kool, protein is pretty essential when it comes to growth and healing so they're probably making sure you're not at a deficiency before you go in. In all honesty I wouldn't waste money on protein powder as at your weight 100g protein a day would do (and even that's overshooting) just simply including meat, dairy, fish at least 3 times a day should hit it no bother at all. Protein powder would be an overkill in my opinion and waste of money.

I remember a client of mine a few years ago had something similar and it was advised to avoid food that increase inflammation (sorry forgot where i read it) that means foods that are refined sugary shit, cookies, cakes etc, alcohol (sorry) should be avoided. So eat clean, but definitely do not eat too low calories.

Rather than bullshit loads of super foods, just try eat as much nutrient dense food as possible.

good luck , hope it goes well mate.

You been scranning ostrich eggs? Large egg white has 3.6g protein, x2 = 7.2g of protein. ON gold standard, one scoop has 24g of protein
Hence I said most and not all. Your talking about sommet that costs £££, im talking about 40 pence worth of eggs.

okay kool, protein is pretty essential when it comes to growth and healing so they're probably making sure you're not at a deficiency before you go in. In all honesty I wouldn't waste money on protein powder as at your weight 100g protein a day would do (and even that's overshooting) just simply including meat, dairy, fish at least 3 times a day should hit it no bother at all. Protein powder would be an overkill in my opinion and waste of money.

I remember a client of mine a few years ago had something similar and it was advised to avoid food that increase inflammation (sorry forgot where i read it) that means foods that are refined sugary shit, cookies, cakes etc, alcohol (sorry) should be avoided. So eat clean, but definitely do not eat too low calories.

Rather than bullshit loads of super foods, just try eat as much nutrient dense food as possible.

good luck , hope it goes well mate.
Cheers.

Yeah in the leaflets and stuff I got it says to avoid cakes cookies etc.

Hence I said most and not all. Your talking about sommet that costs £££, im talking about 40 pence worth of eggs.
Works out at about 80p per serving, with more than triple the protein of your eggs whites. Meaning for the same protein as your egg whites it's cheaper than your 40p eggs

Pretty standard 24g of protein per 30g serving of whey

I've never seen any whey powder with 7g of protein per serving

Last edited:
Works out at about 80p per serving, with more than triple the protein of your eggs whites. Meaning for the same protein as your egg whites it's cheaper than your 40p eggs

Pretty standard 24g of protein per 30g serving of whey

I've never seen any whey powder with 7g of protein per serving
The whole egg is 6gb of protein and costs about 15p, 15 x 4 = 60p albeit there obviously are saturates in the Yolks.

And the ON ive seen rarely works out cheaper than a quid per serving usually?

The bloke wants an easy way to get more protein, just scran some egg whites: he's not wanting to start walking around like he has 2 tellys under his arms.

Back