Pros for buying SAFC vs NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

True, but if we are valuing the brand its more to do with potential international revenue than it is weekly attendance.

Either way, the mags are a better proposition; they generate more revenue, are a bigger brand, actually turn a profit, and are therefore valued higher. Not much more to it really.

Unfortunately we are miles behind them as things stand.

This is true - they are miles ahead - we nearly caught them at one stage. But if potential of say winning the league was reached our size could match theirs. That's a fact. We cost less than them - depends what you want to do.

This is true - they are miles ahead - we nearly caught them at one stage. But if potential of say winning the league was reached our size could match theirs. That's a fact. We cost less than them - depends what you want to do.

What derby defeat at The Stadium of Light did Kieron Dyer comment on your atmosphere being better than ours?

I wonder if Man Utd have increased their earnings since the Glazers bought them? Think I'll go and check. Surely as an elite club in Europe at the time they were 'maxed out'

Anyone dropping in can feel free to quote the above to save time.

What is an elite club? It's one where the world class players would consider joining, and that's it. Not previous league wins or euro cups, as that would mean Leicester, forest and malmo would attract players. The best in the world would consider an elite the option/

That is really only 8 clubs. 9 if you include city now. Chelsea and Man City / PSG being the new additions.

It depends on price really. If I was a billionairre I think either club would be brilliant to purchase, they could both be huge.

It has to be plausible to think that potential buyers would look at both clubs given their close proximity. Imagine clubs were for sale like houses in an estate agent window. I would definitely look at results between the 2 clubs recently as well - and I would see that SAFC have owned them since 2011. Kieren Dyer loved our atmosphere as well.

Unfortunately this

our price. however we haven't attracted anyone good so I guess not the price.

It has to be plausible to think that potential buyers would look at both clubs given their close proximity. Imagine clubs were for sale like houses in an estate agent window. I would definitely look at results between the 2 clubs recently as well - and I would see that SAFC have owned them since 2011. Kieren Dyer loved our atmosphere as well.

our price. however we haven't attracted anyone good so I guess not the price.
Your buying loads of debt so it's pointless

:) just think about it.

Don't have to, he was with us from 1999 - 2007. Our away derby results in that time period

Sunderland 2-2 Newcastle
Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle
Sunderland 0-1 Newcastle
Sunderland 0-1 Newcastle
Sunderland 1-4 Newcastle

Imagine having to lie to prove a flimsy immeasurable point :lol:

Don't have to, he was with us from 1999 - 2007. Our away derby results in that time period

Sunderland 2-2 Newcastle
Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle
Sunderland 0-1 Newcastle
Sunderland 0-1 Newcastle
Sunderland 1-4 Newcastle

Mebees it was a different player, I will let you know when I get the link.

Apparently Short had the choice of Sunderland, Newcastle and Everton when he bought us. He said Everton's assets were shabby but he wished he'd bought Newcastle - true story apparently. So, if we can find a buyer soon, it would free up Short to buy Newcastle - win-win.
If that's true I wish he had bought them instead of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back