Pros for buying SAFC vs NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

we are cheaper, the SoL is fully owned by the club and the AoL is a decent training setup.

Can't think of anything else.
I think you have been a bit harsh only rating the AOL as decent. It is the only profitable thing we have.

As we are both up for sale, what would make us a better, or worse investment?

We have a better ground, state of the art training facility which is all paid for. We will be cheaper by around £200 million and have similar levels of debt.

They have a better squad, they have £100 million a year TV money but there is little doubt that if somebody wanted to "buy" the Championship then it could be done with SAFC without too much trouble. You would end up with a Premier league football club for a smaller investment than buying the mags.

In terms of fanbase both are similar and any threat of success and both stadiums would be sold out each week.

Depends what you want I guess....Sunderland is primed and ready for a revolution and for somebody to make themselves an absolute legend as an owner.....Newcastle is on a hiding to nothing unless you have the really big money to throw at it like the Arabs as massive spending in the Prem will buy you mid table these days.

It depends on price really. If I was a billionairre I think either club would be brilliant to purchase, they could both be huge.

This thread man :lol::lol::lol:
It's a fair question if the thread stays on track. It's clear that we'd cost 100s of millions less and you get the land that comes with it although there's very little in player value. Newcastle would be very expensive but the revenue streams are far higher and already in place. Which would you recoup sooner ? 400 million to buy you or 150 to buy us?

We have a better ground, state of the art training facility which is all paid for. We will be cheaper by around £200 million and have similar levels of debt.

They have a better squad, they have £100 million a year TV money but there is little doubt that if somebody wanted to "buy" the Championship then it could be done with SAFC without too much trouble. You would end up with a Premier league football club for a smaller investment than buying the mags.

In terms of fanbase both are similar and any threat of success and both stadiums would be sold out each week.

Depends what you want I guess....Sunderland is primed and ready for a revolution and for somebody to make themselves an absolute legend as an owner.....Newcastle is on a hiding to nothing unless you have the really big money to throw at it like the Arabs as massive spending in the Prem will buy you mid table these days.
Precisely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back