Going for a fly when asleep. WTF, absolute horseshit :lol:
absolute horseshit
absolute horseshit
absolute horseshit
absolute horseshit
absolute horseshit
absolute horseshit
absolute horseshit

You're asking the wrong person if you want in-depth info. Sam Parnia will be able to give authoratitive answers, you'll probably find him on LinkedIn.

I doubt it tbh, if he had the answers he wouldn't need to go looking for them.

What he has is questions

Last edited:
Few jealous non flyers on here.
I wish I could fly right up in the sky like you like youuuuu. You are only joking yes? If not you need to contact NASA and tell them you are able to leave your physical body they could probably send you to Mars with all the Alien technology they have acquired.

I suppose it could have been a dream. Sam Parnia is the doctor who did the research I mentioned earlier and believes it's possible to witness your death.

Here's a link to an article based on his early findings.

The seven ways to have a near-death experience

He's currently teamed up with other US and European scientists doing a big research program into it.

They've done some research on dying rats using brain scanners and there was at first heightened neurological activity that became localised at the top of the brain immediately before death. The problem is of course the ethical implications of using such technology on a dying human being. The exact moment of death may not be so easily predictable and the equipment would need to be more mobile and easier to handle. Otherwise sitting around waiting for someone to die inside a brain scanner is unlikely to gain much support.

They've done some research on dying rats using brain scanners and there was at first heightened neurological activity that became localised at the top of the brain immediately before death. The problem is of course the ethical implications of using such technology on a dying human being. The exact moment of death may not be so easily predictable and the equipment would need to be more mobile and easier to handle. Otherwise sitting around waiting for someone to die inside a brain scanner is unlikely to gain much support.

If there were important benefits I'd put my name on the list to be tested on my death.

But not just to satisfy the curiosity of a few gawpers even if it proved the theory.

The artist is just another snake oil salesman tbf.

You mentioned Rats being killed.

Would you care to elaborate, I'm not a Vegan or anything.

If there were important benefits I'd put my name on the list to be tested on my death.

But not just to satisfy the curiosity of people even if it proved the theory.

The artist is just another snake oil salesman tbf.

There is another aspect regarding cell death which of course follows on from the cell going silent at first from a drop in oxygen. I'm not sure of the science but say the cell goes quite when the oxygen level reached 80% and then begins to break down and die when it reaches 20%. There will be this period when the cell is dormant but not as yet damaged. Is it possible something in the room reactivates a silent, dormant cell before it has died so leading to a NDE? How strong of an electo-magnetic field would be required. Could another brain of someone within the room come into close proximity and the field from that brain activate the silent cells. The unconscious person may be experiencing an active brain signal but just not from their own as the source.

You mentioned Rats being killed.

Would you care to elaborate, I'm not a Vegan or anything.

I have no idea but dying rats were monitored with brain scanners.

Last edited:
There is another aspect regarding cell death which of course follows on from the cell going silent at first from a drop in oxygen. I'm not sure of the science but say the cell goes quite when the oxygen level reached 80% and then begins to break down and die when it reaches 20%. There will be this period when the cell is dormant. Is it possible something in the room reactivates a silent, dormant cell before it has died so leading to a NDE? How strong of an electo-magnetic field would be required. Could another brain of someone within the room come into close proximity and the field from that brain activate the silent cells. The unconscious person may be experiencing an active brain signal but just not from their own.

QUOTE]

TE]

E]

TBH I don't understand your point, it just seemed like a load of questions.

Whatever the case, none of it matters

If you die you're dead

If you 'come back from the dead' just get on with your life before you die which you will.

TBH I don't understand your point, it just seemed like a handful of questions.

If you die you're dead

If you 'come back from the dead' just get on with your life before you die which you will

Last edited:
TBH I don't understand your point, it just seemed like a load of questions.

If you die you're dead

If you 'come back from the dead' just get on with your life efire you die which you will

They were posing questions really. I saw some discussion on this once among neuro-scientists but didn't really understand it very well. I think they were saying that the unconscious brain was not actually dead as the cells had not become damaged at that point. They were just silent. Then another brain in close proximity may have passed on signals that the unconscious person experienced. I suppose science may come up with answers one day but it would reinforce the fact that an NDE is mundane and explainable rather than something supernatural.

Rats in mazes!

Those tests do tend to point towards some collective consciousness for a species.

Not quite the same as clairvoyance though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back