Promotion still a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just as close to the League One title as Leicester are to the Premiership title.

Our away form is terrible. We struggle at home against most top half teams. Our strikers are shit. Our centre midfielders are shit. Our centre half’s are shit. Our full backs are shit. Our goalkeeper has become shit. Our manager is shit. We have no good youngsters because our academy is shit.
Dear me

I cant see it being top 2 at present but playoffs is easily achievable. We are 3 points behind 3rd and have games in hand on teams currently 3rd , 4th and 6th.

And I'm not convinced Wycombe will be in top 2. They will fall away if you ask me.

It's far from over, and as long as we tick over until January and then do a bit of wheeling and dealing you never know.

Basically weve had a horrendous start yet still within 3 points of 3rd.

It is for a number of clubs. Strength & Pace in January & we might have a chance, I very much doubt it though.

It’s a possibility. There isn’t much in this league. We probably do have the biggest budget in January. We might not have the best starting 11 but we have enough players to suggest strength in depth.

The fact we still have a chance tells us the top two is there for the taking as long as we can stay in touch. I’m not convinced we can like.

Our away form is terrible. We struggle at home against most top half teams. Our strikers are shit. Our centre midfielders are shit. Our centre half’s are shit. Our full backs are shit. Our goalkeeper has become shit. Our manager is shit. We have no good youngsters because our academy is shit.
Are saying that with tears in your eyes and stamping your feet?

Our squad is an absolute mess. We need a total rebuild - which is a savage indictment of recruitment and strategy under Donald. I'd be amazed if one or two signings could fix the shitshow that has been served up. However the league is poor. Automatic is likely to be beyond us but the playoffs are a lottery so you never know. That would need the recruitment team to show ability that they've not even hinted at so far though. And next season in the champ would be utter carnage. A better problem to have than struggling to get the biggest budget in league one history promoted, though admittedly.

Despite results and displays being poor we're ony goal difference away from a play off spot.
You don't have to be good to get promoted from the 3rd division.
Talk about us stopping in this league for years and years is far fetched.
Problem is we're not good.

But apart from that there’s a chance ?

It is a massive possibility that we will be top six. Top two, doubt it.
Transfer window, who knows.
We are still in with a massive shout. The amount of negativity on the board is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back