Promotion still a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said, this squad is good enough fit top 6, shite but still good enough.
How can you think that? It’s a squad that’s worse than last season and that squad finished 5th, so far this season i think we are currently 7 points behind last season at the same amount of games.

How can you think that? It’s a squad that’s worse than last season and that squad finished 5th, so far this season i think we are currently 7 points behind last season at the same amount of games.
Just an opinion

Exactly. Big window in January mind. We need a couple of Evans type signings.

A big mobile striker who can score and some pace, creativity and physicality in midfield would do it.

That'll be the lift we need.
It won’t take some turn around at all , the whole league is poor , 1 win and we are in the playoff places

Assuming the teams above us all lose/draw? Just as much chance of us having 1 loss and being 12th

Last edited:
Definitely still possible. The standard of football in this league is utter gash.
Watching the premier league is like taking in a different sport!

A few decent additions in January and there’s absolutely no reason why we can’t get promotion this season.

Over to the recruitment team..,,
Yet we destroyed 2 premier league teams in the cup... Ultimately we need to improve on fitness and confidence and we'll do ok

Despite results and displays being poor we're ony goal difference away from a play off spot.
You don't have to be good to get promoted from the 3rd division.
Talk about us stopping in this league for years and years is far fetched.
Of course it is a possibility, and will be till it is impossible. Keep the faith

Our away form is terrible. We struggle at home against most top half teams. Our strikers are shit. Our centre midfielders are shit. Our centre half’s are shit. Our full backs are shit. Our goalkeeper has become shit. Our manager is shit. We have no good youngsters because our academy is shit.

Two of the cubicles have broken locks in the ladies toilets that I use as well.

Our away form is terrible. We struggle at home against most top half teams. Our strikers are shit. Our centre midfielders are shit. Our centre half’s are shit. Our full backs are shit. Our goalkeeper has become shit. Our manager is shit. We have no good youngsters because our academy is shit.

Apart from that though, we’re doing ok?

Despite results and displays being poor we're ony goal difference away from a play off spot.
You don't have to be good to get promoted from the 3rd division.
Talk about us stopping in this league for years and years is far fetched.

I agree. Ironically we were better placed before Ross got sacked though. Read into that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back