Prince Phillip Breaking news. NDOYT

If he's fit and able to I don't have a problem with it, but they can't be making that assessment within 48 hours like they have done, no way.
I had an old French bloke run into the back of me a few years back. He got out the car and could barely walk, not due to the collision as that was about 5-10 mph. We drove to the nearest town and had someone look at the cars, it was barely a scrape on my rear bumper so his daughter gave me €200 and we basically shook on it.

His driving license, as it was, was a handwritten piece of paper from before the start of the war. I didn’t want to cause him any hassle but there’s no way he should have been driving and his daughter said they’d been trying to get him to jack in for a few years.

I’m conscious my reactions aren’t anywhere near what they were when I was in my 20s & 30s so god knows how much they deteriorate by the time you’re 97!

if proven he was. The fact she hit a landy with enough force to turn it over suggests she was going at a speed that meant she appeared after it was deemed safe to pull out. IE way in excess of the speed limit

By all accounts she may not have seen him. He says he was dazzled by a low sun so it could be six of one and half a dozen of the other. He pulled out without seeing her because of the sun, she was going so fast that she didn’t have time to react before hitting him.

If he hadnt pulled out she wouldnt have hit him.

See my last post.

I submit again, if she wasn’t in sight when he pulled out then she MUST have been going too fast for the road. She should have had time to react to the car pulling out in front of her. The fact that she knocked a car right over despite it being bigger and heavier than her own car confirms that she was going too fast.

Funnily enough the local council had actually decided that same day, to place speed cameras on that stretch of road to try to prevent the accidents happening there.

See my last post.

I submit again, if she wasn’t in sight when he pulled out then she MUST have been going too fast for the road. She should have had time to react to the car pulling out in front of her. The fact that she knocked a car right over despite it being bigger and heavier than her own car confirms that she was going too fast.

Funnily enough the local council had actually decided that same day, to place speed cameras on that stretch of road to try to prevent the accidents happening there.
I don’t think you understand physics fella

See my last post.

f***ing hell

See my last post.

Actually the council had a preplanned meeting on the friday to fit speed cameras and a reduced speed limit on the whole length of that road from Knights Hill roundabout to Dersingham and beyond.
I know these things as I is local to the area

Actually the council had a preplanned meeting on the friday to fit speed cameras and a reduced speed limit on the whole length of that road from Knights Hill roundabout to Dersingham and beyond.
I know these things as I is local to the area

That’s what I said. They were already aware it was a problem road junction and were dealing with it.

I know these things cos I lives hundreds of miles away but I can read the subtitles on the national news.

I don’t think you understand physics fella

Please educate me. I’m bored already so a bit more boredom won’t hurt.

Back