Prince Phillip Breaking news. NDOYT

if proven he was. The fact she hit a landy with enough force to turn it over suggests she was going at a speed that meant she appeared after it was deemed safe to pull out. IE way in excess of the speed limit
If he pulled out on a main road and hit a car its his fault.

They will get away with it no doubt. Take ya tongue out the royal arse though.

I bet there are very few convictions for not wearing a seatbelt mind
They should se an example then.

If he pulled out on a main road and hit a car its his fault.

They will get away with it no doubt. Take ya tongue out the royal arse though.

They should se an example then.
not up the royals arse pal but if he`d pulled out and hit the car then he would have hit it in the side and not turned over. He may have pulled out but she has hit him which has rolled it, and at a fair speed as well to turn one of them over. But you stick with the narrative there marra

Well yes theoretically. But I simply don’t believe that any 97 year old is fit and able
must admit me dad has just renewed his (70 at christmas) and for someone who was a proffesional bus, hgv, then ambulance driver he is like Miss Daisy these days. He picked me and the bairn up for band practice on thursday with my car being in the garage and i had to resist the urge to tell him to put his clog down

must admit me dad has just renewed his (70 at christmas) and for someone who was a proffesional bus, hgv, then ambulance driver he is like Miss Daisy these days. He picked me and the bairn up for band practice on thursday with my car being in the garage and i had to resist the urge to tell him to put his clog down
It’s age. It happens

And this bloke is nearly 30 years older ffs

Back