Prince Phillip Breaking news. NDOYT

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my last post.

I submit again, if she wasn’t in sight when he pulled out then she MUST have been going too fast for the road. She should have had time to react to the car pulling out in front of her. The fact that she knocked a car right over despite it being bigger and heavier than her own car confirms that she was going too fast.

Funnily enough the local council had actually decided that same day, to place speed cameras on that stretch of road to try to prevent the accidents happening there.
See my last post.

I submit again, if she wasn’t in sight when he pulled out then she MUST have been going too fast for the road. She should have had time to react to the car pulling out in front of her. The fact that she knocked a car right over despite it being bigger and heavier than her own car confirms that she was going too fast.

Funnily enough the local council had actually decided that same day, to place speed cameras on that stretch of road to try to prevent the accidents happening there.

Bloody Women drivers, shouldn’t be allowed on the roads,
especially when old Phil’s around.

We need to take good care of him, he’s a National Treasure.

if proven he was. The fact she hit a landy with enough force to turn it over suggests she was going at a speed that meant she appeared after it was deemed safe to pull out. IE way in excess of the speed limit

If it had remotely been the fault of the other driver we would never have heard the last of it - the Greek was at fault and should be done for dangerous driving if he won’t give up his licence. Get yourself out of the royal behinds man.

Did she hit him or avoid him and end up off the road. If he had been T-Boned then there would be injuries.

See my last post.

How many more made up excuses do you care to make for him? - it amazes me how many usually normal people in the U.K. become completely irrational when it comes to justifying the actions of the royals. Must be centuries of drip drip positive pr onto the populace.

Needs it soon for when Megan does a Lady Di......the only reason the old duffers hanging about tbh...
It's a wonder Prince Harry hasn't been bumped off yet for being a ginger.

He’s passed an eye test so all is good with Phil
I don't know how he didn't see the car coming along the road, what with lizards having eyes on the side of there head, he didn't even have to turn his head to look.

Last edited:
See my last post.

Take ya tongue out the royal arse man. :)

Had a warning of the filth for not wearing a belt today apparently
Two days after causing a crash he's back driving and defying the laws of the land
Daft owld twat
If it was any of us we would be locked up. Thankfully he hasnt killed anyone but he is ticking two fingers up to us plebs thats for sure.

Parasites them one and all.

How many more made up excuses do you care to make for him? - it amazes me how many usually normal people in the U.K. become completely irrational when it comes to justifying the actions of the royals. Must be centuries of drip drip positive pr onto the populace.
The establishments right wing media. Sadly the masses believe the rubbish they come out with.

Last edited:
You have to admit old Phil and his antics have been great entertainment value over the years, most especially on here.
Don’t know what you miserable lot will find to moan about after he’s gone and Brexit is sorted.

I reckoning it’s way past time the Govt placed a Preservation order on him.

Police response to royal incidents must change say campaigners

You have to admit old Phil and his antics have been great entertainment value over the years, most especially on here.
Don’t know what you miserable lot will find to moan about after he’s gone and Brexit is sorted.

Aye injuring people on a car crash is f***ing hilarious like:rolleyes:

Good owld Phil

Last edited:

Aye his racist and bigotted comments over the years and the near fatal car accidents for innocent members of the public are so good :rolleyes:

Not to worry, the latest is that he’s expected to be sent on a driver awareness course,

though at least by now he should be aware that there are other drivers on the road except himself,

...The Grand Old Duke of Hazard.

Good website that mate. A few on here (and across the country) should read it to balance their Daily Mail readings.

and sticking up two fingers to the Plebs.

The Greek has been getting a lot of stick on radio phone ins today as some of the real story is now coming to light.
The woman in the other car has been pretty scathing, which is quite telling, imo.

The Greek has been getting a lot of stick on radio phone ins today as some of the real story is now coming to light.
The woman in the other car has been pretty scathing, which is quite telling, imo.
They are trying to smear the lass who he hit.

All the slaver from Witchell at the BBC saying the'Palace' had contacted her...obviously not true.

Hope the lass has a good solicitor and watches her back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back