RTG Prime Day Free Trial Offers/Trending Deals - Ends at Midnight

The lecky toothbrush I wanted was about the only one they didn't have on :(

What you get?

I'm after the IO 6 or whatever its called. Last of the inductive charging range, so don't need to have another charger out on the counter (the bairns have one each that use that charger type)
Just the Oral B pro 3. Wife and kids have one that uses that charger and heads so easier.

£40 down from £100. Couldnt find it for less than £60 online (google shopping throwing up dodgy results aside - listed for £25 at Tesco on google but following the link to site it was £100).

A couple of days ago it started blurting out that things on the missus' list were now cheaper and do we want to buy it now.

All that stuff can't be turned off afaik.

like @BlackOps I have never experienced anything like that. No advertising at all, so I assume it is something configurable.

like @BlackOps I have never experienced anything like that. No advertising at all, so I assume it is something configurable.
Do you pay the £5 a month or whatever for the music subscription though?
That was the main gripe

tbh, that "do you want to buy the thing in your list" was the first time I've heard that particular one.

I just don't like it in general. Unresponsive, gets things wrong, just generally annoying. The only things I use it for are timers and playing the radio.

That was the main gripe

tbh, that "do you want to buy the thing in your list" was the first time I've heard that particular one.

I just don't like it in general. Unresponsive, gets things wrong, just generally annoying. The only things I use it for are timers and playing the radio.

I dont pay for any amazon music. I pay for spotify and just play it through echo or google. Its simply the speed of reply and ability to wake up and understand with google thats shocking. Have to shout of it twice most times

That was the main gripe

No, and I know what you mean about the music, but I don’t expect unlimited music of my choosing for free. The option is there to pay for that.

All of the Amazon devices are clearly sold cheaply in the hope that you do subscribe to something and they make money that way, but its still amazing how much you can do without any subscriptions to any services.

Back