RTG Prime Day Free Trial Offers/Trending Deals - Ends at Midnight

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
There are a number of free trial deals as part of Amazon PrIme Day today.

Amazon Music Unlimited:
Prime members who are new to Amazon Music Unlimited are eligible for a 4-month free trial, while Non-Prime members are eligible for a 3-month free trial! You can enjoy 100 million songs and podcasts with unlimited skips, ad-free, and even offline.
Renews automatically. New subscribers only. See the offer here.

Audible:
Prime members can get a 3 month free trial. Prime members only. See the offer here.

Kindle Unlimited
Get 3 months for free on Kindle Unlimited, including more than 1 million titles and selected magazine subscriptions. Exclusive for eligible Prime members. See the promotion here.

Be aware that all the above deals renew automatically at the end of the free period if you don't cancel them before then.

Todays Deals
All of todays trending deals here

Feel free to post any good deals you spot on this thread.

Note: If you click through any of the deals in this post, RTG will receive a small commission payment from Amazon. You don't have to use our links, but if you do it helps pay for the running costs of this site, gives Roger some beer money and costs you nothing.

Exciting day for PTR so far.

Glasses wipes for £8

That is all.
I've not bought anything, I had eyed up a cheap tablet for the bairn for Christmas but only has a 30 days return policy (so I'd be goosed if he opened it Christmas day and it didn't work / needed to be returned after I'd physically owned it for over 5 months etc).

Can people tag me like mad if you see a ninja air fryer that is double drawer model on a decent off please
£105 for the AF300, or £135 for the bigger 400 model?

Refurbs from Ninja themselves. I got the 400 the other day and I cannot see how its not brand new.

OR £165 for the rose gold 400 model brand new on amazon today
I've not bought anything, I had eyed up a cheap tablet for the bairn for Christmas but only has a 30 days return policy (so I'd be goosed if he opened it Christmas day and it didn't work / needed to be returned after I'd physically owned it for over 5 months etc).
Wait for Black Friday then, same price, but last week in November

Anyone got an Echo Studio?
Got a new kitchen (well I will when the fitter pulls his finger out of his arse) and need some sounds for it. Was going to just get a Dot which has decent enough sound and then also the Alexa stuff but then perhaps this could be really good sound for parties and that.

Well rated on there but would be interested to hear from anyone who has come across them.

Got a new kitchen (well I will when the fitter pulls his finger out of his arse) and need some sounds for it. Was going to just get a Dot which has decent enough sound and then also the Alexa stuff but then perhaps this could be really good sound for parties and that.

Well rated on there but would be interested to hear from anyone who has come across them.
I have two echo plus in my kitchen. Use as left and right speakers. The quality is all I need for the kitchen. I assume the sound from two speakers will be far better stereo than that studio but I could be wrong.

We have a show 8” in the kitchen. It’s canny. Saying that, I’ve bought a Marshall embleton and the sound from that is class.

I have two echo plus in my kitchen. Use as left and right speakers. The quality is all I need for the kitchen. I assume the sound from two speakers will be far better stereo than that studio but I could be wrong.
I'd prefer to just have the one device mind. This one has built in microphone which allows it to adapt itself to the acoustics of the room apparantly. And has five speakers for firing off the sound in all directions. With a built in sub.

We have a show 8” in the kitchen. It’s canny. Saying that, I’ve bought a Marshall embleton and the sound from that is class.
I was also looking at the show aye. But wasn't sure what a screen would give me as I'd rather use voice control? I don't have other smart devices like plugs or bulbs etc.

So your show runs through that?

I've been looking for a Google Speaker instead of amazon but cant really get them on amazon :(

Back