Predatory paedophile rings...with charitable status

Status
Not open for further replies.

One out of how many people ?
Doesn't matter. In your opinion did he see white girls as just meat? Does that attitude cross religious boundaries? If it does (in which I reckon I've made a strong argument in Hinduism that it does) then why shouldn't nationalism and racism be a contributing factor?

No, the reason is the majority of offenders are from muslim backgrounds.
"I would send a note of caution about trying to extrapolate anything from this. Looking at this issue through the lens of ethnicity does not do the victims any favours,"
Peter Davies director of the CEOP.

How do you account for the huge rise in gang rape cases in India since the BNP got into power over there? I've posted a page full of quotes where their leaders constantly legitimize the raping of women. Putting the fault squarely on the woman for being raped. They have even used Hindu scripture to legitimize rape
Maybe you are right about why this is happening in India. I'm talking about why this is happening in the UK. If this was a sub continent culture we should be seeing Sikh and Hindu gangs being convinced, not just the odd one person who is part of a gang.

Also there was a Somalia gang convicted a few years back. Last time I checked Somalia wasn't in Asia. It is a muslim country though .

Doesn't matter. In your opinion did he see white girls as just meat? Does that attitude cross religious boundaries? If it does (in which I reckon I've made a strong argument in Hinduism that it does) then why shouldn't nationalism and racism be a contributing factor?
they probably are factors, alongside the part of muslim culture that sees non muslim women as worthless.

You'll need to define that somehow with some actual evidence. Otherwise it comes across as another of your made up facts.
I posted evidence before from fact check. Just because I got the source wrong doesn't mean it isn't correct.

Then why does it seem to be men from some Asian countries and not others?
Which other Asian countries? The majority of Asians in the UK are from Pakistan or India . One is majority muslim the other isn't . Guess what origin the majority of grooming gangs are ?

Last edited:
Maybe you are right about why this is happening in India. I'm talking about why this is happening in the UK. If this was a sub continent culture we should be seeing Sikh and Hindu gangs being convinced, not just the odd one person who is part of a gang.

Also there was a Somalia gang convicted a few years back. Last time I checked Somalia wasn't in Asia. It is a muslim country though .

they probably are factors, alongside the part of muslim culture that sees non muslim women as worthless.

I posted evidence before from fact check. Just because I got the source wrong doesn't mean it isn't correct.

Which other Asian countries? The majority of Asians in the UK are from Pakistan or India . One is majority muslim the other isn't . Guess what origin the majority of grooming gangs are ?

The Fact Check quote isn't evidence. It simply says that's what's been reported, no mention of where or if there is any substance.

For bolded bit, England.

Indonesia, Arabic countries, Iran, Kurds, Turks, African Muslim countries, Muslims from Baltic countries etc. Why is it so important to you that the offenders are Muslim? Do you think being Muslim is the reason they abuse children?

Pakistan have a longer history of nationalism. If nationalism grows and takes root in India and we'll see it happen if the intake and the background checks aren't scrutinized. Indians are already very pretty pissed off that Labour want to draft a 'caste system' clause into the Equality Act. Indians are talking about a moving their vote sometimes on block.
Rape is huge in Pakistan. That's the culture that's been imported and over there they're not too fussy about the ethnicity of any victim. I'm quite sure that had these men lived in that country they would have had no problems whatsoever in adding to the rape stats over there too...as long as they were out at night withou their brothers or the skirt was too short or she was wearing a pair of Levis….etc etc etc

Last edited:
Indonesia, Arabic countries, Iran, Kurds, Turks, African Muslim countries, Muslims from Baltic countries etc. Why is it so important to you that the offenders are Muslim?
It's not important to me at all. It's a fact that the majority of grooming gangs convicted are of muslim background, mainly Pakistani origin. It is also a fact that the majority of muslims in the UK are of Pakistani origin. The other nationalities you mention are minor.
Do you think being Muslim is the reason they abuse children?
I think it is a very likely possibility. Why is that so unpalatable but if @JonMc says it's because of Indian sub continent culture he doesn't get criticised?

It's not important to me at all. It's a fact that the majority of grooming gangs convicted are of muslim background, mainly Pakistani origin. It is also a fact that the majority of muslims in the UK are of Pakistani origin. The other nationalities you mention are minor.

I think it is a very likely possibility. Why is that so unpalatable but if @JonMc says it's because of Indian sub continent culture he doesn't get criticised?
The vast majority of Muslims and people from the sub continent don't abuse children so I don't think either of those things are reasons why people abuse children. There are many different cultures within Islam so putting it down to Islamic culture seems wrong to me.

The vast majority of Muslims and people from the sub continent don't abuse children so I don't think either of those things are reasons why people abuse children. There are many different cultures within Islam so putting it down to Islamic culture seems wrong to me.
It's the common denominator with these gangs.

What's your theory?

The vast majority of Muslims and people from the sub continent don't abuse children so I don't think either of
So I'm assuming you're going to pull up @JonMc about his theory then?

Last edited:
It's the common denominator with these gangs.

What's your theory?
I've already said in my posts. It is having access to vulnerable children through working in the night time economy rather than say white men who work in charities, schools, or the church to abuse children.

I haven't seen @JonMc say they abuse people because they are from the subcontinent. He has said there are problems within certain cultures that make it easier for offenders to get away with it.

I've already said in my posts. It is having access to vulnerable children through working in the night time economy rather than say white men who work in charities, schools, or the church to abuse children.
So using your logic, why doesn't every taxi driver or pizza delivery man abuse young girls?

Because not every taxi driver or pizza delivery man is a paedophile, like not every Muslim, teacher, priest, scout master, or charity worker is a paedophile.
So people in those professions only abuse because of the access to children they have?

No, but they will seek out opportunities within their jobs to abuse children and might choose those jobs specifically for that purpose.
So the grooming gangs choose to become taxi drivers and pizza shop workers to get access to kids?

You seemed to imply previously the reason they are over represented in this type of crime is because of the access they have to vulnerable kids through their jobs. Now you are saying they seek employment in these jobs to get access to kids, which contradicts your previous point.

So which one is it?

So the grooming gangs choose to become taxi drivers and pizza shop workers to get access to kids?

You seemed to imply previously the reason they are over represented in this type of crime is because of the access they have to vulnerable kids through their jobs. Now you are saying they seek employment in these jobs to get access to kids, which contradicts your previous point.

So which one is it?

They aren't contradictory points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back