Predatory paedophile rings...with charitable status

I haven't dismissed any other aspects. The fact is, they all weren't gangsters etc. But they all were muslims.

Interestingly you get a free pass when suggesting it's the imported nature of gang rape from Pakistan (Aparently there's no proof these men are of Pakistani origin but let's not go into that) but I'm racist for suggesting the religious culture the are from which looks at people and especially women outside the religion as worthless is to blame.

And no politician or public figure would dare raise this because there would be a massive outcry of "islamophobia"

They are all gangsters. They operated rape gangs. That's the definition of gangster and that includes the likes of Amere Singh Dhaliwal, the Leeds ringleader and the Potts family from Coventry. The main fellas from Rotherham were hard nosed drug dealers, used guns as well as being rapists and the Yorkshire Post described them as 'owning Rotherham'. They were gangsters.

The newspaper articles all link the men with mainly Pakistani backgrounds. Rotherham...Newcastle. Faith leaders in Newcastle including those from the islamic faith have all denounced the crimes. Pakistan is a lawless country where street kids are raped with impunity (see the excellent C4 documentary Pakistan's Hidden Shame for details). The rapists in this country must have felt like they were at home away from home.

There is plenty of scope for politicians and public figures who want to implicate Islam in itself as a reason that the grooming exists in this country. They just don't want to be shot down in flames if they do because the evidence isn't there that gang rape is a religious faith problem of any kind. Only you and the other Tommy fanboys are the ones making the religious link for a very good reason.

You should be more than capable of getting your own links if you think there's a point to prove. But, this is just going around in the same tired circle. There's really no more to add than I put in post 204

For the final time, there is no religious data available on the perpetrators. Gangs are not part of the Type 1 description. The report you selectively reference tells you there were 11 all-white cases (although those involved could be Muslim for all we know - you can do the generalisations).
You are the one making the claim that there are non muslim asian grooming gangs. I can put up multiple links showing gangs of muslim background.

Put up or shut up.

There is plenty of scope for politicians and public figures who want to implicate Islam in itself as a reason hat the grooming exists in this country. They just don't want to be shot down in flames if they do because
Do you really believe that ?

Ffs terrorists blow people up and leave messages saying they did it in the name of Islam. Politicans still claim "this is nothing to do with Islam".

Last edited:
You are the one making the claim that there are non muslim asian grooming gangs. I can put up multiple links showing gangs of muslim background.

Put up or shut up.

Do you really believe that ?

Ffs terrorists blow people up and leave messages saying they did it in the name of Islam. Politicans still claim "this is nothing to do with Islam".
Terrorists blow themselves up for Daesh. It's true that Daesh are in Islamic death cult who worship death but the wider Islamic community widely and roundly condemn them for exactly what they are. If Yadizi women can clearly distinguish between Islam and Daesh having being subjected to multiple rapes and other forms of torture I'm at a loss as to why you can't do the same.

Terrorists blow themselves up for Daesh. It's true that Daesh are in Islamic death cult who worship death but the wider Islamic community widely and roundly condemn them for exactly what they are. If Yadizi women can clearly distinguish between Islam and Daesh having being subjected to multiple rapes and other forms of torture I'm at a loss as to why you can't do the same.
I can distinguish between Daesh and your average muslim. I wouldn't however say Daesh are "nothing to do with Islam"

I can distinguish between Daesh and your average muslim. I wouldn't however say Daesh are "nothing to do with Islam"
I clearly said they were Islamic. An islamic death cult, condemned by those muslims who don't want anything to do with that death cult.

I clearly said they were Islamic. An islamic death cult, condemned by those muslims who don't want anything to do with that death cult.
Okay, but it seems a daft reply then when I was saying politicians will say "nothing to do with Islam"

The rape gangs have nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with a lawless rape culture. Gangsters. If a politician expresses that opinion I will agree.

Daesh are obviously an Islam-ist inspired death cult. Their aim is to die, they want to die. They convince drug addicts to kill themselves and they convince silly little girls to marry their soldiers in the fervent hope that their children will grow up fatherless. If a politician says they have nought to do with Islam I would disagree with them.

Ok pedant. Non muslim asian type one offenders.

Just post the links to these asian non muslim offenders

Just read the post. I'm not going over old ground time and time again, and not getting into more of your made up nonsense.

Non Muslim Asian type 1 offenders :rolleyes:, ffs grow up.

Just read the post. I'm not going over old ground time and time again, and not getting into more of your made up nonsense.

Non Muslim Asian type 1 offenders :rolleyes:, ffs grow up.
I'm on my phone, I can't see post numbers.

Regardless of that, I don't know what point you are trying to make.

I'll keep it simple for you. Virtually every grooming gang reported is muslim. If you disagree, post some links of non muslim ones.

Back