Predatory paedophile rings...with charitable status

Ha ha ha ha

Know more about crime,offenders and sexual abuse than you billy.

Actually worked in the system,been on CEOP courses and everything.

You would be laughed at if you rocked up with "Grooming is all about brown folk in gangs" patter.
I'm only quoting CEOP. If you've been on CEOP courses why do disagree with their findings?

When I first frequented these pages I spent a lot of time fending off a lot of religious criticism aimed at christianity and catholicism in particular whilst readily admitting that the Vatican needed a clean out with a bloody big broom.

Now we find Catholic schools once again condemned in a report which really should be investigated further possibly up to government level and people are crying, '...but the muslims'. 'But but the gangs...'

Life is Wierd.

When I first frequented these pages I spent a lot of time fending off a lot of religious criticism aimed at christianity and catholicism in particular whilst readily admitting that the Vatican needed a clean out with a bloody big broom.

Now we find Catholic schools once again condemned in a report which really should be investigated further possibly up to government level and people are crying, '...but the muslims'. 'But but the gangs...'

Life is Wierd.
I'll think you'll find that it took only 4 posts for @Mr.Thunders to tag me and mention muslim grooming gangs. So the fact the thread has went off topic isn't because of people crying "but the gangs" rather those that are trying to point score about "white people abuse too".

:lol: I lied about reading it?

Try again :

"The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin"

FactCheck: what do we know about the grooming gangs?

You're laughing but Fact Check is not the report and the text you've quoted doesn't come from the report.

All you're doing here is making your lies bigger.

Why don't you be honest and admit you haven't read the report like you claimed?

You're laughing but Fact Check is not the report and the text you've quoted doesn't come from the report.

All you're doing here is making your lies bigger.

Why don't you be honest and admit you haven't read the report like you claimed?
I'm not lying, I've read the report. I'll humour you though and let's just say it does only mention Asian and not Muslim. Are you saying the Asians in question aren't from muslim backgrounds?

Perhaps there's gangs of Chinese or Philippinos grooming young girls that we just don't know about?

Page 1: thread commences about white Christian sex offenders.

Page 2: change the subject let's talk about brown Muslim sex offenders
You best take it up with @Mr.Thunders then. He brought muslims into it on a point scoring exercise.

Last edited:
I'll think you'll find that it took only 4 posts for @Mr.Thunders to tag me and mention muslim grooming gangs. So the fact the thread has went off topic isn't because of people crying "but the gangs" rather those that are trying to point score about "white people abuse too".

Across both threads I have at least admitted the truth.

You and the other gumbit have just looked stupid trying to avoid genuine discussions about offending behaviour and focussing on "facts" you want to but avoiding others.

You even got MO and motivation mixed up man.

Just agree you have a basic,skewed understanding of the motivations of sexual offenders and move on.

Offered to show you some decent research as well....

Anyone who is a religious nut isn’t to be trusted with bairns ,it’s just this day and age Islam seems to have more than its fair share if you go off the recent press it receives .
It's probably always been that way, but as a society we unfortunately tend to ignore it until it starts to affect us personally. It's the systemic cover ups by successive Govts, and Religious leaders which is really the disgrace here. There are too many abusers who have risen to positions of power, and have undue influence in the silencing of those who speak up.
Sadly it's all too easy to just highlight this behaviour in sections of society who we don't like anyway, when in fact the abuse is rife in many areas that are too uncomfortably closer to home.

Across both threads I have at least admitted the truth.

You and the other gumbit have just looked stupid trying to avoid genuine discussions about offending behaviour and focussing on "facts" you want to but avoiding others.

You even got MO and motivation mixed up man.

Just agree you have a basic,skewed understanding of the motivations of sexual offenders and move on.

Offered to show you some decent research as well....
f***ing hell mate, are you dense?

All I've done is quoted CEOP findings which you are desperate to paint as my own opinion and also racist. What facts am I ignoring?

And when did I mix up MO and motivation? You are reading what you want to see.

f***ing hell mate, are you dense?

All I've done is quoted CEOP findings which you are desperate to paint as my own opinion and also racist. What facts am I ignoring?

And when did I mix up MO and motivation? You are reading what you want to see.

No you are.

Tbf at least you dont pin the whole motivation for asian grooming gangs on the teachings of allah like the other dribbler.

Tried to engage you both in a discussion the involves parking pre-conceived ideas for a second but you wont have it.

Imagine actually thinking some,not all, of the shit posted by you two over the two threads.

Perhaps because I've seen a bit more in my professional capacity than you I get frustrated.

Sun is shining and I wont engage with you again on this matter until you read a bit more.

I'm not lying, I've read the report. I'll humour you though and let's just say it does only mention Asian and not Muslim. Are you saying the Asians in question aren't from muslim backgrounds?

Perhaps there's gangs of Chinese or Philippinos grooming young girls that we just don't know about?

You best take it up with @Mr.Thunders then. He brought muslims into it on a point scoring exercise.

Yes you're lying. You couldn't answer what report you'd read, have only managed to provide a link to the Fact Check and have pulled stuff that didn't come from the CEOP.

I'm not saying the Asian perpetrators aren't from Muslim backgrounds because I don't know either way. The CEOP report provides no data about religious background and states very clearly that the ethnicity of the Asians involved in their investigation cannot be determined.

No you are.

Tbf at least you dont pin the whole motivation for asian grooming gangs on the teachings of allah like the other dribbler.

Tried to engage you both in a discussion the involves parking pre-conceived ideas for a second but you wont have it.

Imagine actually thinking some,not all, of the shit posted by you two over the two threads.

Perhaps because I've seen a bit more in my professional capacity than you I get frustrated.

Sun is shining and I wont engage with you again on this matter until you read a bit more.
So what is I I've posted you actually disagree with, because is difficult to work out from your ramblings. You seem to be pushing a narrative of "WHD says only brown people groom/abuse" which is a load of bollocks.

My point is type 1 abuse, where the abuser meets the victim at street level, is predominantly carried out by asian muslim gangs. This is confirmed by CEOP. I believe this is because of a cultural issue where girls outside of the religion are seen as worthless and to do with as they please.

If you disagree could you please explain why.

Yes you're lying. You couldn't answer what report you'd read, have only managed to provide a link to the Fact Check and have pulled stuff that didn't come from the CEOP.
If I didn’t state exactly which report I'd read, how do you know I'm lying?

Please let me know which particular point you think I'm lying about so I can address it. I'm currently lying (pun intended) round the pool on holiday posting on my phone, but if you want to push the issue, when I get home and have access to a computer I'll find the report and post a link.

Last edited:
So what is I I've posted you actually disagree with, because is difficult to work out from your ramblings. You seem to be pushing a narrative of "WHD says only brown people groom/abuse" which is a load of bollocks.

My point is type 1 abuse, where the abuser meets the victim at street level, is predominantly carried out by asian muslim gangs. This is confirmed by CEOP. I believe this is because of a cultural issue where girls outside of the religion are seen as worthless and to do with as they please.

If you disagree could you please explain why.

That should be easy to prove then, link us or provide the quote from CEOP.

I'm not saying the Asian perpetrators aren't from Muslim backgrounds because I don't know either way. The CEOP report provides no data about religious background and states very clearly that the ethnicity of the Asians involved in their investigation cannot be determined.

Well we only have multiple press reports of the many cases of this type of abuse to find this out.

That should be easy to prove then, link us or provide the quote from CEOP.
I will when I get home.

But first of all, let me know which point it is you think I'm lying about.

Well we only have multiple press reports of the many cases of this type of abuse to find this out.

I will when I get home.

But first of all, let me know which point it is you think I'm lying about.

I've been clear that I'm saying you're lying about reading the report. Show us the CEOP source of the claims you attribute to them; the bolded bit above, the type 1 definition on the CEOP site or within the report, the quote you provided post #99.

I've been clear that I'm saying you're lying about reading the report. Show us the CEOP source of the claims you attribute to them; the bolded bit above, the type 1 definition on the CEOP site or within the report, the quote you provided post #99.
My claims are :

There are two types of abuse classified by CEOP, type 1 and type 2.

The majority of type 1 offenders are of Asian Muslim background.

I don't know why you would think I was lying about reading them as they were linked on here - mistaken about the contents maybe but lying? The fact check I listed quotes from the report and backs up what I am saying. I believe it used to link to the report in question but the link no longer works. When I get home and have access to a computer I will find the report and link it on here. Iirc, you could be right about the inclusive data regarding ethnicity but since the date of the report there has been many more grooming gangs uncovered.

The main point I raised about CEOP was the type 1 and 2 classification when people say priests, football coaches etc. are committing exactly the same type of abuse as the grooming gangs. They aren't.

The main point I raised about CEOP was the type 1 and 2 classification when people say priests, football coaches etc. are committing exactly the same type of abuse as the grooming gangs. They aren't.
Which for the kids being abused is a huge difference, I'm sure.

Back